Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yes, there IS a difference!

.. between sexting and ldr. I have been getting alot of requests to play lately.

Mr Hockey & a few random strangers want me to sext.

cups your breasts as I feel your ass grind on my cock :p


compared to

you can take off your collar to sleep...you must remain in your ankle cuffs until morning....chained...your task at work tomorrow....one clamp on each pussy lip and nipple for 5 minutes....have a good night pet... :D

Both done over email ... neither are in person or "in real life" but 

one is really kinda creepy & gross .. perverted. It is not not real & the very thought of it made my skin crawl. 

The other .. was more real than most relationships I have ever had. It was very real, & hot. It did not make my skin crawl ... but it did give me goose bumps & made me very, perpetually wet. 

Anyway, ...  just sayin' 

Does anybody else see the difference as well? Or am I just being weirder than normal?

(yes I am bored & I am sick again!) *sighs*


4 comments:

  1. Yes I agree there is a difference - I think it might be that the first one is so stereotypical, unoriginal - the equivalent of "fuck me" or something. There is no imagination or thought whereas in the second one the idea seems genuinely thought out. If Daddy has asked this of me, being chained and having to wear clamps for 5 minutes it would be not only for his pleasure but also to help remind me of who I am and who owns me. So perhaps I read some of that into it as well. Also he calls you pet which is totally cute. I hope that makes some sense. ava x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about sexting that is just .. ewww .. to me. Of course when some random stranger tells you "try it .. it's fun" ... yeah, it could be anyone at the other end. Some creepy greasy yuckie head .. drooling in his lazy boy. But it's the pretend aspect that I i really don't like. I have a really good imagination but .... *shudders*
      But yes, having your Dom tell you to do something, via email .. it's just different than somebody telling you they are "reaching down into your panties ... "

      Delete
  2. I really have no experience in this, but the first one feels like a guy just trying to 'get off' and the second feels like a guy trying to 'get in your head'.

    I've gotten e-mails similar to the second. They're very effective...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly it Aurora ... creepy guy pretending so he can get off vs not only getting into your head but being a Dom & telling you to do something for "mutual" benefit. I suppose you could say "sexting" would be for mutual benefit too .. if you like to pretend.

      Delete