Saturday, January 25, 2014

Retail Therapy



I am bored, I am restless, I am horny. 
Nobody is talking very much or at all .. at the moment. 
I keep dreaming of things I don't want to be dreaming about. 
What's a girl to do??? 

I shopped!!! Retail therapy is such a stereotype but hey ... sometimes it helps. 
This is what I bought ... I love shopping online. 

Did it help? No .. not really .... guess I shall go indulge in some selfies (although bored with those as well) 

  Anyway, here's my loot! Can't wait for it to arrive


I didn't buy any boots though .... yet!!!! (I still haven't worn the all of the 13 pairs I bought last year!!!!) 



8 comments:

  1. Yeah, the problem with retail therapy is that it's not a long term problem solver (too bad, huh?), but it sure is fun while it lasts! Cute purchases but I really like 3 and 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not a problem solver at all .. more like a problem creator - I am a stuff person .. I have too much. But it was fun while it lasted. Now I just need somebody to wear them for ... or not! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the leggings in the first pic. All excellent choices, and yes, retail therapy does help!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hermione! I saw a pair of those leggings in a store before christmas but I went back just this past friday & they were gone so they were definately a happy find today!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Love all your choices. I'm headed for retail therapy tomorrow. Selfies have become very blase. I agree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY for retail therapy! Boo to selfies .. I am bored with them & my toys. I NEED real physical KINKY FUCKERY & soon!!! Everybody is boring me though .. FormerD is "too busy" .. SafeD is "too tired" .. blah blah blah. Maybe I should put up an add in the local group on FET .. "somebody come spank me & fuck me .. NOW" ...o.O Ummm, yeah.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I love 3 and 4. Retail therapy is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi trixie .. thanks for the comment. I must admit ... the latex (faux) I bought with SafeD in mind & I always wanted to try them .. I am sure that they are as hot as hell though so .... at least they are only thigh highs! ;)

    And I did have fun buying them ... I can't wait for them all to arrive!!!! I can't wait to "model" them .. especially they kittie ones .. pics of those will be sent to Maverick! .. he likes that stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete