Monday, January 20, 2014

Meanwhile In Never Never Land

There is nothing new to report on the FormerD front ... We are in a holding pattern there.

But I am not here to talk about that. It will be what it will be.

There is a Dom on tumblr ... I have not talked about him because really, I am not sure what to say ...

He started following me very early in my tumblr days ... I would call him tumblr famous even. Anybody who frequents tumblr ... even  as a lurker would know who he is.  I am not going to call him by his tumblr name though. Henceforth he shall be known as Maverick.

He reminds me of Eddie Murphy from Delirious ... There is a part where he describes the glories of fame:

Women are always throwing pussy at me. Here's a pussy, have a pussy .., thank you thank you, thank you for the pussy. There is so much pussy it is falling out of my pockets ...

Anyway, that's what it is like for Maverick ... Women are constantly & literally throwing themselves at him .. Of course 99.999% if them do it anonymously!

Not me though ... I would never through myself at anybody ... Ever! And even if I were to send a message to Maverick or anybody else on tumblr .. I would NEVER do it as a gray face. Why hide it?

Anyway, I digress ....

Maverick sent his first message to me way back when ... I am not even sure, ... September more than likely. I can't remember what it said (and it would take forever to go back thru my messages & try to find it) but it gave me a little thrill that is for sure. I was kinda starstruck, I admit .... I couldn't believe he followed my blog let alone was asking ME a question (it was probably more of a statement)! I think we might have had a little conversation back & forth but then I figured he got bored & went back to all the pussy being thrown his way.

A couple of weeks later he sent another message.

Send me a picture ... I am naughty like that! 

WHOA! I didn't want to be rude so I politely declined saying that I don't do pictures.

And that was that ....

I think the next was the beginning of November maybe?

Stop it! You're blog is ridiculous! I am TRYING to work here!   - It was 4am!

He actually posted this & my response to his wall ... then I got all blushy etc etc. But by then I had a little bit more confidence with being more relaxed when talking to him ... yes I was still pretty starstruck. It wasn't too long after that, we started to kik .

I am NOT a fan of chatting or messaging or whatever the kids are calling it these days. I am a really bad multi-tasker or a really good one (depends on your perspective). As I am writing this .. I have 2 different email accounts, facebook, my SW forum, blogger & tumblr all going on ... oh am I am having my usual ongoing "chat" with my Brat (it hasn't ended in almost 2 years this chat).   I find having multiple chats going on too distracting.

I created a kik account in late October maybe .. to talk to this guy on tumblr .. meh. He was the only contact I had in there. So anyway, Maverick & I established a kik chat. I thought cool ... cuz I really would love to get inside this guy's head. I do find him utterly fascinating & that's just by what he posts on his blog. So I was happy to get to know him.

Except .. after maybe 5 - 10 minutes of talking back & forth .. he reverts to one syllable answers, yes, no ... I ask questions, make comments, anyway to try to find my way in ... to get that dialogue going .... I didn't have much luck & eventually he just sort of drifted away. *sighs* oh well  ... it was fun while it lasted ...

Guess he wasn't interested.

Then the morning of my Dad's surgery ... really early, I was just getting out of bed. There was that familiar ping from my phone. Hmmmm ...

Do you like my hat? 

HOLY HANNA! I'M AWAKE!!!!  He sent me a picture .. of his hat ... of his strategically placed hat!!!!!  (I was going to post part of the picture up but really it's not mine to post here or anywhere else) ... we'll just say YUMMMMMM & leave it at that. ;)

"That's a fine hat!"  

*smiley face* 

And that completed THAT particular conversation.

That is pretty much what it has been like since. He will send me a message sometimes every day sometime every couple of days ...  usually it is hearts & kissy faces ... sometimes it's pictures. His "Christmas card" was quite ... O.O   .. he likes to strategically place "things" ... Once it was a picture of chicken, jalapenos etc .. he was gonna "own my kitchen" & cook ... another time it was some sketches he was working on for a commission ... there were even photo shoot photos of him in a suit ... links to something particular on his blog that I hadn't "liked" yet .... yesterday's ...


He is completely random ... I cannot figure him out ... at all. It has driven me slightly mad .. of course he just "smiled" when I told him that. 

I don't understand why he keeps doing it ... he has pussy being thrown at him left, right & centre. He IS poly and has .. well, we will just say more than one sub (it is the one conversation we have had .. what being poly means to him). 

So why me? And is this some sort of test??? Contact her & often .. but don't say "anything" ... What's the point? What does it mean? Does it mean anything? Is he just bored? Does he want to drive me crazy? Does he want friendship? Does he want more? 

I KNOW he's not shy & I KNOW he loves to talk ... so why won't he talk to me? Even when it's always him that starts the "conversation?" 

And the more he does it .. the more I am fascinating, frustrated, intrigued, determined, put off, pissed off, drawn in, sucked in, confused, amused and as always .. just a little star struck. 


4 comments:

  1. Hehehehe! I think he digs you, and like kids in playground he likes to chuck balls at you to get you play/think/be confused/suck you in!

    you're on tumblr btw? I managed to miss that! must link to mine on my blog, been meaning to do that xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know .. it's not like he is shy or anything ... typically confident in his Domliness if anything ... unless you are saying he is deliberately doing it ... which I still don't get ... *sighs*

      Oooh good idea about linking tumblr. I don't mind people from blogland going on my tumblr but I am not too keen on tumblr peeps coming over onto my blog. Hmm, weird. Tumblr is a good public face for my lifestyle I guess where as this blog is more personal.

      Delete
  2. I am now totally curious who this is. I look at a lot of Tumblrs, but I have no idea who the famous ones are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of Tumblr famous people out there ... well okay maybe I just like saying that word. How about they have really popular blogs??? I have been seeing the same names pop up on all sorts of reblogs & posts ... even before I was on tumblr - My Batman & I use to email pictures back & forth, most from tumblr .. I went looking through some emails the other day & recognized alot of the names on the pictures. - weird.
      Here are some popular blogs (or Tumblr Famous in my opinion) ..
      Sir's Playground, Dom with Pen, Obey Sir, Dauntless Arousal (of course), In Morpheus' Arms ... that's just to name a very few. I follow many more. Maverick may or may not have been listed in the names above .. but I will never tell! ;)

      Delete