Friday, January 17, 2014

In Living Colour


Gods it's so quiet. Time is just dragging on.

I woke up Tuesday morning at 4am (normal), hopped out of bed thinking I can have a smoke & then come back to bed .. cuz you know it's Saturday! *sighs* that bubble burst pretty quick!!! :'(

I don't really have too much to write about. Nothing is happening.

SafeD & I finally went for coffee after work yesterday. It's the first I have seen him since before Christmas. He is like me ... grumbling & bitching about the weather. There were even a couple of days that we didn't send each other an email.

"You & I still need to play you know" ... well duh! We can never seem to get our timings down but whatever.

I haven't heard from FormerD since Sunday. I wasn't expecting to but I expect I shall hear from  him soon.

I started taking Vitamin D this week .. hopefully it will help with the winter blahs. So far, it's not working.

We are trooping tomorrow .. I am looking forward to that because it's been about 6 weeks since my last troop. Yes it's just like withdrawals! I NEED IT!

I need physical contact too. Maybe that's why I am so keen for the reunion special with FormerD. We know each other already, we trust each other already, we like each other already. We still have great chemistry. We just have to make it happen.

I never really appreciated just how much I missed that .. the actually physical contact. I haven't had a really good .. what's the word?? ... I guess scene since he left. The others were nothing in comparison.

Of course I do NOT include My Batman in that sentiment. He was a class unto himself. But it was different wasn't it? We had to rely on communication .. that's really the only choice we had. And it was fantastic, don't get me wrong. But it was selfies, he directed & I acted, & no matter how amazing it was, now more than anything, I NEED to feel the physical.

Skin on skin, scent, his scent filling my nostrils & staying there for hours afterwards. I need to get lost in those mischievous eyes. FormerD can make my body sing, like nobody's business.

I look forward, in high anticipation for that time, which is coming soon. When I shall again feel the kiss of FormerD's flogger on my body .... scream out No as he forces orgasm after orgasm from me. Watch him as he withers & moans as my mouth, tongue & hands worship him in the ways I know that he loves. I NEED THIS!

Ultimately FormerD cannot give me what I really need, what I really want. And he is not free to be who he truly is. We both know this to be true.

But we can each fill the void that we have both been missing.

I have no idea what is in store of us & right now I don't really care. We will have our reunion though .. this is fact.

And it will be enough .. more than enough, for both of us .... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment