Monday, November 18, 2013

With a Little Help from My Friends

Hello Blogland,

I have a favour to ask.

My dad is going in for surgery today. It's not major surgery by any means but still, given his age & the fact that he is rather frail, it is still rather serious.

 He is scared to death (big man baby - typical) ... I am a little scared myself (yeah we'll go with "a little").

So I am asking, for prayers, blessing, chants, olhms, force healing (no force chokes please), Gregorian chants, or whatever flavour you do practice. Positive energy is what we need!

Thanks & wish us luck.

(((hugs)))
gk

8 comments:

  1. Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! And caffeine .. I think I am going to need lots of caffeine ... :)

      Delete
  2. sending a lot of prayers and positive thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! The worst (for me) is having him get put under (the a - word - can never spell it) ... you hear so many stories. O.o

      Delete
  3. Thinking of you, lots of wishes, prayers and hugs.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much tori. We are just waiting for him to come out if recovery ... It's been a very long day! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping all is going well for your dad. Sending positive thoughts your way.
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF. My dad is OKAY!!! Yay! It was a very long day & his biggest question ... "when do I get to eat???" .. it's ice chips for the evening & maybe if he is a good boy they might let him have a little juice! ... SADISTS! ;)

      Delete