Monday, November 11, 2013

Dear Ignorant Immigrant!

To the ignorant immigrant I just met at the corner store, from all those who didn't make it home, the veterans, those still serving, and all those who have lost loved ones, 
"We are truly sorry to cause you such inconvenience ... We will try to "do things differently" in the future so that the one day a year we take to remember, will not have such a negative impact on your life by having shops/stores/government services shut down on this one day a year. And you're fucking welcome ... enjoy this fine country you find yourself living in!" >:'(


... sorry I just have never been so insulted!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!!! I think he should be sent to fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah & then the stupidhead asked me if I was a vet .. when I told him yes, he said "from WWII????" UGHHHHH!!!! really??? .. I know I am old but holy hanna!!!

    ReplyDelete