Sunday, November 10, 2013

She Always Was a Bad Influence on Me!!!

An old friend of mine, Evil Muffin, is in Canada for a week. She now lives in the Netherlands. We go waaaaay back.

Anyway, last night we decided to go out. We went to the Mr Leather Ottawa contest & had a blast!

A friend of mine, T, from the geeky community was quite shocked to see me there! *giggles*   I came out to him last night too. DOUBLE WHAMMY SHOCK.

''
My friend T - his husband was one of the competitors (he came in second) 

And SafeD was there. He & his wife are part of the Leather Group that organizes the event. I got to meet his wife ... yup she is definitely a Domme (I have a thing about Dommes ... I HATE them!!!!!) She was pleasant enough .. in her cold Domme manner. It was good to meet her though because if SafeD & I ever do decide to play .. then I won't feel like it's some sort of betrayal. He has always assured me that it is not, but it was still nice to see face to face. - I guess that is the newbie that is me, coming into play. SafeD does represent a different side to this lifestyle .. one that I am only just now starting to get use to & exploring.

Evil Muffin was impressed that I knew a couple people at this very obvious gay fetish event. By the end of the evening ... we knew quite a few more people. She was overheard several times saying to various leather clad hotties "You don't know how much I wish I had a dick right now" ... Yup, that's my buddy! :D


We even had a 24 year straight dude, wanting to take us both on. "oh Baby, sorry but we would KILL you!" 

And we had fun ... getting stamp tramped every time we walked by the door guy! 

There are many more but I cannot show them off in public *blush* 

We did go to the after party at the local gay bar but we only stayed for one more drink then it was home to pass out!!! I am hung over today!!! O.o   The first hangover I have had in almost 10 years too! Come to think of it the Evil Muffin was responsible for my last hangover too!!!

Made it home safe & sound. From 18-hole Dr Martins & into some very comfy feet! :D 


Fun fun fun & just what the doctor ordered! Now ... back to bed for me!!! *groans* 




4 comments:

  1. so glad you had a great night...you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggggh, hang overs!!!!

    Glad you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesw ... I will be recovering for quite awhile! *groans*

      Delete