Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The SafeD Net

I haven't really talked too much about SafeD so I thought I would give a bit of an update ....

We do talk a little bit everyday at work via email. We don't really run into each other very often .. Which I think is kind of funny since our building is not that big. But we are both really busy with our respective jobs & I start my day 2 hours earlier than he does. Usually a couple of emails back & forth complaining about our jobs is usually the daily norm. (That's civil servants for ya!!)

We are becoming fast coffee buddies though and we do usually go out for coffee once a week. We talk about a lot of things. He has totally gotten me hooked on Game of Thrones! Today we met for coffee & I gave him back season 1 & he lent me season 2 *giggles*

There is not much talk on whether or not we will ever play together but I am okay with that. I do know that he has expressed an interest. Which just never seem to have enough time to actually sit down & discuss it.

Me? I am just not too sure. Not that I don't like him or anything like that because I do. It's just that he is very different than anything I have experienced before.  He is more what I would classify as a pro Dom & "into impact play". I don't really know what all that involves or what he would expect of me or what I should expect of him or if it would be a recurring thing, done at a play party (another thing I am not sure whether I want to get into or not). So many questions and we have touched on the topic lightly but ...

And as I mentioned he is happily married & has a sub as well & says that's "enough to handle" Besides I don't like to share.

But am I ready to play casually? (I have had alot of casual vanilla sex before but I am not sure if I trust my submissive me to not get emotionally involved & that's the last thing I want).. Anyway, that seems to be the million dollar question ... can I "do" casual???

So for now we appear to be content being coffee buddies.

I can live with that. :)

2 comments:

  1. All good things in all good time. Make sure, especially if you are considering 'play partners', you choose them and start out on YOUR terms, not theirs...Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh .. I am neither here nor there on the whole thing. If it happens ... Great, if it doesn't .. Great.

    But no matter what it will ALWAYS.be on my terms.

    Cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete