Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ramblings

Well, my dad is not doing as great as we had first hoped. As of the end of visiting hours last night, his oxygen levels were still low (he is on oxygen still), his blood pressure still low. They had to put in a catheter on Tuesday morning. He was suppose to be up & moving yesterday morning but "apparently" the nerve blocker they gave him, is still in his system. When it was time for physio yesterday afternoon, he could not even stand up. They stood him up & his legs just buckled. *sighs* Hopefully today will be a better day.

In the meantime, my Mom is just exhausted. She has been a lot more worried than she has been letting on. And not sleeping well. She was up at 4am this morning .. doing dishes.

I brought make work projects with me. I am currently making a new ewok .. Ewok 2.0 ... sewing is FUN. I can barely sew a button on a shirt, yet I am making my second fur suit. Those Star Wars guys I hang with are such bad influences ;)


We have our annual "Help Santa Toy Drive Santa Claus Parade" on Saturday. The ewok will be done for it but I doubt I will be back home in time for the parade anyway. My dad was suppose to get out of the hospital on Thursday but that is likely NOT to happen now. But hopefully by Saturday he will be. I really want to be here, just to get him settled at home. I have to go back to work on Monday so everything is looking better iffy right now. 

SafeD are on cruise control. We are just waiting on the when now. I was hoping maybe this weekend but again ... doesn't look good. We are definately ready though. ;) 

Lots of flirting going on thanks to tumblr. I talk on a semi-regular basis to about 6 guys .. just for fun .. not even particularity smutty talk. Although some random dude sent be a cock shot the other day .... HUGE ... nuff said there ;) 

And of course there is that ONE that always peaks your interest. He is driving me crazy. I would jump thru the computer right now & throw myself at his feet. However, THAT is not reality. And although, he loves to tease me ... he is very VERY much poly & I just cannot do that. I am fair too neurotic and "needy" to ever have to share. And selfish ... more & more selfish everyday. 

Besides I am DONE with being second best!!!! 

Happy Hump(ing) Day everybody!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that your dad isn't doing as well as predicted. but be sure to think positive and don't focus on the bad stuff ok? *hugs* and prayers coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fondles! I am just having a really unsettled & restless day! On our way to hospital now *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete