Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Last Kiss (very long post!)

He was leaving me. He felt He had to go back to His wife, especially for the sake of the children. He wanted to talk to me about it but no, He didn't want to talk about it online, as He distrusted the security and felt this needed to be done face to face. The only problem with that is we never seem to be able to just talk when we are alone together. *giggles*

It took about a week before He was able to find a free evening. He was coming over and wanted me to be in the "present position" (kneeling, ass up & face down - His favourite).

"But i thought you wanted to talk Sir"

"Until such time that it is done, you are still Mine!"

- alrighty then.

That morning, i was on TV ... we (Star Wars gang) were promoting an upcoming charity event. It's one of the few times i will wear make-up ... when i do the Star Wars - it's better for the pictures. And TV too!

Anyway, i decided to keep the make-up on for our "talk". Former D had never seen me with make up so i thought .. what the hell, right?

He was coming at 6pm. i was ready ... candles lit, lingerie on, the lace top & matching panties with the fishnet stockings. (he loved that set so!!), .. the usual (no music though).

It was a weird feeling .. knowing this would be the last time we were together. He hadn't actually come out & said that He was going back to His wife but i knew ... of course He was going. Anyway, i was full of all sorts of emotions.

But i was waiting ... on my knees, ass up & forehead kissing the floor. We had actually not had a chance to practice this, our favourite ritual, in a long time, because time always seemed to be a factor. Oh well it seemed a fitting end.

He arrived, like He always has, quietly moving into the room. I had my collar out on the little table, waiting for him.

He always insisted, He be the one to put my collar on me .. i don't know why .. i guess it made Him feel more Domly? *shrug* i thought it was cute anyway.

Ooops I digress ... where was i? Oh yes, FormerD HAS arrived. He stands in front of me so i may kiss His socks .. just a couple of light kisses to say hello. :)  .. then He moves off to the side of the bed where he proceeds to undress.

I am quiet as I await his pleasure. I always got so wet, while I waited & my body would always start trembling before He even touched me.

He is in front of me again .. naked now. He bends down & grabs my pony tail & pulls me up to kneel before him. I am staring at a raging hard on. I know better than to go for it but my mouth is watering. He has my collar in his hand and he reaches around to buckle on. I did sneak a kiss ... just below his belly button. One of those nice soft butterfly kisses, that can tickle & soothe.

*SMACK* ... he slaps my face for my sassy little kiss. *giggles*

He then lifts my arms up over my head so he can remove my lace top. Once done, he grabs the o-ring of my collar & stands me up ...

*SWOOSH* off come the panties & he has grabbed his tie. He binds my hands behind my back & turns me 180 degrees.

There we are, eyeball to eyeball as he stands ooooh so close to me. Our breath mingles.

He takes a step back and with all the sincerity & seriousness in the world says to me ....

"Do you want to talk?"

WTF ... NOW??????

.. with your raging hard on & wetness literally running down my leg??

"No Sir"   after a pause I add ..

"Do you?"

"No!"

.. well ok then.

He steps away & walks behind me to the "tickle chest" - after the second "date" I made shelf in my armoire for his use.

I don't know what he grabbed but it didn't take long to find out ...

*SWOOSH* .. right across my back!

ahhh, the flogger I had made for Him (my favourite!)

After a couple of strokes across my back & ass .... he was in front of me again. I am still standing, in the middle of the bedroom. He stands about 3 feet in front of me. This is all new ... usually when he flogs/spanks/paddles etc me, I am at least kneeling and on the bed. And I have never been struck from the front before.

Hmmmm ...

So I stand there & I am looking at him. We just look at each other for a couple of minutes and then he begins. The flogger flies, it's a steady barrage ... up & down my body, to the side, around back & then back to the front again. He takes several trips, walking around my body, the flogger always in motion.

I am not sure what came over me, I don't know if was a need to please, or knowing that it would be the last time. I made an subconscious decision  .. I guess.

But I just stood there, my eyes locked onto his. I would not close my eyes for anything. And I would not flinch, I would not move .. and I would give him everything, like a parting gift.

I do not know how long the flogging went on for ... 30 mins maybe? 3 hours? I have no idea. Time stood still for us. It was amazing!

At one point, he threw the flogger down, came up beside me, grabbed me by the neck, pulled me in & kissed me with a force like I have never been kissed before. I have never, ever seen anybody with such a look in his eyes! It was so raw, so impassioned & so primal. That look is forever etched into my mind for eternity. It was incredible.

And he wasn't done! He picked the flogger back up & had another go. Up & down, all around, side to side. Harder & harder. And I stood there & I watched him. It was almost like I wasn't there at all (maybe this was the fabled subspace I never heard about at the time???) But finally, it got to me. I took a quick step back at one point but quickly recovered. It finally got too unbearable & I gave him what He wanted.

"Red Sir!"  .. but that wasn't good enough.

Where?

"My nipple Sir"

Which one?

"The left one Sir"

Ok.

He went on a little while longer (making sure to avoid the tender bits now). Fuck, how long had he been at it? I have no idea. Finally he threw the flogger away and came to me.

Fuck you can take alot!!!!!

"Thank you Sir" (I was actually quite proud of that!)

He cuddled & kissed me a bit, making sure that I was still with him before he pushed me to my knees and fucked my face. Another boundary He always liked to push. I am a very bad gagger but that never bothered him ... "Breath, precious!" I had actually gotten pretty good at deep throating him & didn't dread it nearly as much as when we first started. No dread isn't really the right word .. It didn't scare me near as much as what it use to.

But he was not content with that for very long. He pulled me up by my collar & brought me to the side of the bed where I was pushed down and laid back so I was across the bed with me butt at the edge & my feet over the side.

"Are you ready to suffer for your Dom?"

You mean I haven't been????? o.O

He went to the armoire & got something out of it.

Sit Up!

He tied one of the scarves around my head as a blindfold & pushed me back down again. Then he positioned himself in front of me between my open legs. Suffer? Hmmmm???

Then I felt the clothes pin close on my clit.

OH MY! (never had this happen before)

I can honestly say it didn't really hurt too much. I could feel it pinch but it only really hurt when he pulled on it or tapped it a couple of times.

Then he brought out the vibrating egg. All the while he kept talking to me. Reminding me about the assignment he had me do awhile back - find 10 videos of cunt torture & send him the links.

How many of those do you think we can do, my precious fucktoy?

"I don't know Sir"

You don't know???

"No Sir"

Well let's find out, shall we?

"moans"

The vibrating egg on the clothes pin was having quite the effect on me & apparently my legs were trying to close (I didn't even notice)

Open your legs!!! *SMACK* across the thigh!!

He's fingers started to work there magic & he started to finger fuck me.

Are you going to cum for me, precsiou?

"Yeeeeeeeees Sir"

Not without asking me you are not!

"May I cum please Sir?"

Not yet.

bang bang bang, ... vibrate the clothes pin ...bang bang bang

"Ooooo Sir!!!"

Yes precious??

"may i cum please Sir"

Are you ready to cum for your Dom??

"yes please Sir"

Okay, on the count of 10 ... 9 ... 8 ....

... 1 cum!!!!

squirt, squirt, squirt ..... O.O

Again!

10 .. 9...  ..... 1   ... CUM!

squirt, squirt SQUIRT!!!

fingers never stop fucking me ... I am making my way across the bed ... my feet are no longer touching the floor ....

Again!

10 ... 9 .... 1 ... NOW!

squirt, squirt SQUIRT .... skooch across the bed some more.

Again!

and Again!

and Again!

OMG! Where does this man get his stamina ... his fingers never stop .. not once.

meanwhile my head is now at the other edge of the bed & starting to tilt back. I am a whithering, moaning mess by now ... trembling & shaking like a leaf! He stops (finally) but only to pick up the vibrating egg again and concentrate more on the clothes pin.

Does my precious slut like that???

"mumble mumble?"

What a mess you have made!!! Your bed is soaked. Shame on you

"mumble, sigh"

Fingers go back to what they were doing ...

Again!

*groans*

AGAIN!

10... 9.... 1 .. CUM!!!!

gush!

AGAIN!

(holy fuck!!!!!)

"NOOOOOO" head tossing from side to side.

No? NO?!?!
YES!!!
AGAIN!!!!!

Fingers slamming relentlessly into me now .. the pinch of the clothes pin is now almost searing pain.

10 ... 9 .... 1 ... CUM!!!

GUSH!!!

(how am I even doing this?????)

OMG! I am surely dying ...........

AGAIN!

"Nooooooooooooo" .........

"Yellow"  ...as I am twitching uncontrollabey and now my head and neck are completely off the bed!

One more!

slam slam slam ... flick the clothes pin ... see the pain slut jump!

NOW!

GUSH GUSH GUSH!

GOOD GIRL!

*sighs*
"Thank You Sir"

AGAIN!

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk"

One More.

(why has his arm NOT fallen off by now? all that flogging & now all this banging! - seriously) O.O

Ready?  ... 10 ... 9 .... 8 ....1 ... CUM!

squirt squirt squirt!
thrash, spasm, buck,

One More!

"No Sir pleaseeeeeee ..." tossing head side to side

Awww, poor baby ... AGAIN, ONE MORE!

Reaaaaady?  ...... Cum
and I did! I don't know how the hells he did that. I could barely cum before I met him & now he had me squirting right off the fucking bed!!!!!

But it was finally over ... he removed the clothes pin after giving it one final twist & shake (I screamed at that one) & turned the egg off.

I was a trembling puddle of goo, with my shoulders & head completely off the other side of the bed at this point. He walked around the bed, pushed me up a bit & his cock again found the back of my throat. He face fucked me for a very little bit & then he took the blindfold off and helped me turn around .. scurry across the bed and get on my hands & knees.

He proceeded to fuck me from behind. Hard & fast & it was soooo good ... I was really sore but it was like he rock solid cock was soothing as it slammed into me. Weird how that works?!?! And by this time I wanted him to cum ... I was sooooooooooooo tired. I never wanted the night to end but my body was a wreck.

He didn't fuck me for long though.

Holy fuck, I am tired .... as he pulls out of me for a final time & flops down on his back with his head in the heap of pillows at the head of the bed.

I think it's time you took care of me, don't you think precious???

"Yes Sir" I replied eagerly ... all my tiredness seemed to magically disappear!

So I settled down between his legs & eagerly begin to work on his cock. I love worshipping him .. esepcially when he let me do it MY WAY! I played with his cock for quite awhile .. with my hands, my mouth, my tounge as he lay back & watched me. He knew enough by now that he didn't NEED to direct me & that I would do a "good" job. So I teased & sucked & nibbled to the point where he started to moan slightly. Then I moved down a bit more so my face was buried.

Now the man knows what he likes & is not afraid to admit it. Which suited me just fine. I started to go lower, sucking in his balls, and swirling them around with my tongue, keeping a firm grasp on his shaft & never taking my eyes off his. And then my tongue licks lower to his ass. He LOVES this most of all. And quite frankly it made me sooooo hot. My tongue darting in & out of his ass while my nose tickles at his balls. I am looking up at him, my hair all a mess in front of my face ... peering past his cock. It really sets him off when I do that. He tries to keep his eyes focused on me but he is a goner. So soon, I replace my tongue with my index finger ... it's so wet down there from the constant "tongue lashing" I have been giving him that lube is not even required. My finger has no trouble finding his prostate & if there was any doubt the huge growl he emits lets me know I have found my mark. My finger is happily messaging his prostate, and my other hand is stroking his cock ever so leisurely and my tongue is bathing his balls. He is almost to the point where he is now the thrasher on the bed!! I was so lost in this dreamy existence that I almost missed it ... almost without warning, his moaning had become quite guttural so that when he started to cum the "OHHHHH FUCK!" was barely recognizable! But I managed to "catch it" in time. Once he started to come .. my mouth quickly sucked his whole cock in & I managed not to miss an incredible drop!!!

I lay there for a few minutes basking in the afterglow, just nuzzling & giving butterfly kisses around his crotch & inner thighs, as he floated back down from his orgasmic high. Once he was back down to earth I slithered back up into the comfort of his arms and that's when he said it ....

"that was the best fucking orgasm I have EVER had!"

*blush* & *giggles*

And as it must, reality started to set back in and we FINALLY had our talk. Yes, it was almost for certain that he was moving back home. His kids were having such a hard time adjusting and were not doing very well at all. And of course he still had feelings for his wife. ... yadda yadda yadda, There really wasn't much for me to say .. what could I say? I really just listened. My concern was that he was given up a very important part of his life (not me per se but the dominant side of him - his wife was DEFINITELY not interested in that sort of thing) and that he was going back for the right reasons because kids are smart & will pick up on negative vibes & resentment .. yadda yadda yadda. But really we both knew what he was going to do.
The funny part of the whole conversation was his assumption that now that I had had a taste of "bdsm" I would go back to vanilla lifestyle.

"Who said I would go back to that Sir? I replied jokingly.

HAHAHAHA! The look on his face was priceless. I told him just because he had to go back to vanilla didn't mean I had to! Admittedly I said that just to be a little bit mean because of the fact that he was leaving me. (who knew what I would actually become!).

All too soon it was time.

"Come shower with me!"

d'uh okay ....

I liked showering with him ... you wash my back & I'll wash yours. There is always something so ... intimate about showering together. The only other time we did that ... he asked me if I was ever going to be comfortable enough around him to pee in front of him (it was a thing with him ... *rolls eyes*) .. I told him that I was too shy ... to which he responded

"I'm not!" and he grabbed me .. pulled me close & peed on my hip and all down my leg! To say I was shocked would have been the world's greatest understatement! But in reality it wasn't all that bad. It certainly didn't seem that way anyway.

But now here we were again .. shower for the last time. And he told me to get on my knees & "Make me hard"

"Yes Sir!"

It didn't take long ...

Now stay still, keep your eyes & your mouth closed .... ready?

And he grabbed his cock & peed ... all over my neck, my shoulders & my chest. When he was done .. he bent down, kissed me ever so sweetly .. a long lingering kiss & said "Now I have marked you .. You're mine!"  and then proceeded to wash me up.. squeaky clean.

 At the time ... I was in awe over the symbolic gesture & all  ... but really, that was just a mean thing to do to somebody you are leaving! *pouts*

And that is pretty much it. We got dressed, chatted lightly about nothing really ... giggled & kissed & hugged alot. And then it was time ... time to say good bye .. empty promises

We still haven't watched Star Wars together!

"No Sir"

Soon ...

"Yes Sir"

Then one last loooooong sweet, passionate & urgent kiss goodbye & he walked out the door!

~~~~~~
I was sad to see him go, of course I was, .. we had a pretty good thing going on ... it wasn't perfect by a long shot & it was certainly still in its infancy stages. I cried a little as I shut the door & went back upstairs. But I didn't think anything of it ... I just thought it was like any other vanilla type break up ... you get sad, you might cry a little & then you move on. Right?

Well it only took a couple of days for, what one could assume to be major subdrop to set it. The anxiety & the loneliness soon set in & ... well you know the rest of the story ... 2 weeks later lost kittie was born!

(phew! that took a long time to write ... still alot of emotion mixed in there ... happy emotions though!)

=^.^=














9 comments:

  1. Wow...This was the most intense post from you to date.Love the detail oriented kittie...Love that you are a squirter....Sounds like one of my scenes...I am sorry that was the last time you were with your Dom...Best wishes! Stay Strong!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very ... Errr detailed night! *blush*

      Thank you for the compliments *blush*

      You should write a BLOG post about one if your scenes ... Just sayin' :P

      We are still in contact since our little reunion. We don't talk often but do send each other the odd email. He is trying very hard to be a dedicated family man but if circumstances ever change ..... ;)

      Delete
  2. Just... *hugs*

    Been there, done that. Got the t-shirt too, lol

    I don't know if the ones who have owned us, even the smallest of pieces, ever really leave. I'd like to say they do, I really wish I could. But that piece they owned that you got back, it's not entirely yours anymore. There's a bit of them imprinted on it.

    That's something no one ever talks about. That's why it's so much more than a vanilla relationship. Maybe in time, those pieces can be reclaimed by another Owner/Dom, but they'll never be yours again. It's why there is no "going back" because once the switch is flipped, there's no undoing it.

    I still have mental programming from previous Doms. Which, funnily enough, have set up quite differently than the programmer intended to create something new. Or maybe Sir is just that good of a hacker, lol. We accidentally found things that work to get me off on command that I know quite well no one ever set in motion. But I can see how previous encounters could blend and create this new thing.

    It's an odd thing, D/s and BDSM. We let people into our minds. We ask them to play in there. Beg, even. But we don't really know what we're asking for until we take that plunge. It's not something that can be explained. It has to be experienced. And what the fall out might be from someone else poking about our minds, no one can know until it's all said and done.

    So I'm not surprised that the formerD is still in your mind. That you still feel emotional about it all because that's normal in these parts. I will say that it does get easier over time. :)

    And more *hugs*

    ~JAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really think it's that much different than in the vanilla world ... If you give your heart to somebody I do believe that you do lose a piece if it forever. It's very hard to turn it off once it has been turned in ... Especially for an overly emotional creature like moi!

      FormerD will always hold a very special place within me .. After all he was my first & really still my only one true Dom. It's almost symbolic that he should hold a place of honour .. Always.

      As for writing about these experiences .. Yes I did get a little emotional but not in a bad way ... It was almost like reliving those moments & writing about them gave me warm & fuzzy (happy) feelings about them - no I didn't say squishy feelings either but DAMN those were probably the HOTTEST moments of my life ;)

      I had always intended to write about those 2 nights .. I had even attempted to early on in this blog but I was never really "ready" to let it all out ... Until now!

      Delete
  3. I wrote this post as well as the first time FormerD & I were together, for a couple of reasons ...

    - this IS a sex blog - something I never write about

    - I wanted to get it out if my head & immortalized "on paper" as a cherish & happy memory

    - I needed to stop mooning over a stupid ass that rejected me & turned out to be NOT the man I thought he was and a complete & utter disappointment (I am talking about the Batman & not FormerD), who despite time & distance still occupies far too much space in my head (& my heart)

    I will always be eternally grateful for FormerD ... Not only was he an amazing lover but if it weren't for him I probably would have never gone down this path & dispite the many hiccups along the way .. I am very happy to keep stumbling down this path.

    So please don't feel bad for me because it was one of the best experiences if my life & truly I have no sadness or regret! =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. apparently not enough ... everybody always leaves. *shrug* but thank you just the same

      Delete