Sunday, November 24, 2013

Home to ANGRY CAT!

Ahhh .. it is so good to be home.

My cat is very happy to have me home too!!! The Brat stopped by alot while I was gone but still.

When I am gone, my cat gets mad & pees in my front hall closet. Such a lovely smell when you first walk in your door after being gone all week. (anybody have any idea how to break THIS nasty habit .. I am all ears)

We had a quiet night ... Boo (the cat) .. stuck to me like glue or "yelled" at me if I dared leave him alone for 5 minutes.

He even slept with me .. which is rare.

And I woke up to him literally sitting on my face.

So seriously ... Sunday morning waking up to a face full of pussy!!!

Happy Sunday!


8 comments:

  1. put that on your profile... "loves waking up to a faceful of pussy" and watch the voyeur doms come a-knocking on your door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been keeping up with you from afar. So glad your dad is home :) I'll keep sending good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LMSS .. I have been feeling those vibes all the way up here but missing seeing you around!!!!!

      (((hugs))))

      Delete
  3. LOL @ your last sentence. I come home to 2 cats who have managed to pull off the quilt and blankets from a queen sized bed. At least that is better than your welcome home.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my cat is an evil little bugger ... & yes he is STILL yelling at me (it's been 2 days now) .... EVIL.

      Delete
  4. Who doesnt like to have their pussy stuck to them like glue....lolololl...;)

    ReplyDelete