Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Do you????




Do you tumbl???

I made an account in August .. I had lurked there for quite awhile & the Batman & I sent alot of pics back & forth from there so I thought what the hell & made my own account.

I have become quite addicted .. especially over the past 3 months. It has helped occupy .. my time. :D

And I don't know why but apparently my blog is becoming quite popular. I don't know why because all I do is reblog other peoples pictures. *shrug*  ... weird.

I never expected it either, but I have met some really nice people along the way. I get the odd douche bag message me but mostly it's been very positive.

Of course there is SafeD ... who I have YET to set up a play date with. Not for lack of trying .. we are just having some scheduling issues. This week is no good .. he is attending a Shiva (I hope I spelt that right) all week (which is a 7 day Jewish funeral) .. he looks good in a suit though *giggles* ... we met up during work yesterday as I had not seen him all the last week ... he wanted to come out for a smoke with me .. ahhh ... it was freezing AND he doesn't smoke! Sweet.

But there are others as well.

Geeky ... who is a writer in London. I just bought his wife's first book ...


fantastic read!!! Very educational!! You can find it under biographies ;) 


I will  have to order this one online but I cannot wait to read it ...  

Anyway, I haven't met her yet but I know we shall be fast friends. Geeky is alot of fun to hang out with (via email).

There are probably about 6 different people I am talking too ... all casually. Some people actually think I am all set to "play" or "sext" or .. whatever you kids are calling it these days. But no no no ... I am all about making friends & getting to know people .. beyond that ... it's a kinda wait & see thing.  Mostly people respect that & those that don't ... I get to roast them alive .. which is ALWAYS fun. >;)

But it's fun ... meeting people from all walks of life and from all over the world *waves to fondles* .. don't  you think?

I have a friend in Australia now .. I call him "man of the future" .. he tells me what's going to happen within the next 15 hours! ... it's AMAZING *giggles*

It's not just Doms I have met either ... a couple of switches, and a couple of female subbies too. I do stay away from Dommes because (no offence to anybody I KNOW) ... I HATE Dommes & their fucking little sissy bois.(I know that is very intolerant of me BUT I have my reasons)

 SafeD's wife is a Domme & it shows ... I have met her once & .. yeah ... no thank you! *shivers* and not the good kind either!

Anyway, back on target.

Then may even be somebody .... special. I don't know ... way too early to tell but HELLO!!!!  That's all I have to say about that!!!

So anyway .. do you Tumbl???

You can find me at  http://geekiekittie.tumblr.com/    ... where a picture says a thousand words! ;)



6 comments:

  1. I've read both of Sophie Morgan's books, I thought the second was even better than the first. I don't tumbl, I'm not sure how I would use it as I'm not very image orientated, as in finding them! The advantage of wordy blogs is my kids are oblivious to them, if I start spending ages looking at tumblr.... that might go badly :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told Geeky that I gave Sophie a shout out today on here. He might pop in sometime! I cannot wait to read her second book though (I am almost thru the frist one).
      Tumblr is VERY addictive!!!! I only went on there for the "dirty pictures" but now ... it's very hard to stay away! ;)

      Delete
  2. I read the first book. I'll have to check out the second.

    I have 2 tumblrs--a naughty one and a not so naughty one. And it's very very addicting. Between those and Pinterest it's a wonder I ever get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. I stick to Crackbook (facebook), here, & tumblr (and my Star Wars forums too) ... I LIVE online!!!! (and I have the bill to prove it $$$$$) o.O
      You have my tumblr info above if you want to follow me & I would follow you like the good little addict that I am ;)

      Delete
  3. *waves right back*

    well, you now know someone in asia. :)

    and no, i'm no tumblrer. i don't have enough time for blogger as it is. I wish I had 2 work days and 2 cleaning house days and 2 blogging days and 1 rest day. that would be the perfect week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been trying for YEARS ... to do the whole reversal thing ... a 2 day work week and a 5 day weekend (without a change in pay), but it has not been working out for me as of yet. But I am stubborn don't you know!!!! ;)

      Delete