Monday, November 18, 2013

A Quick Up Date

Wow, what a long day!!!!

My Dad is doing well, exhausted but resting well in his room. Very little pain ... so fair (lots to be said for those nerve block thingies) & not too stoned either *giggles*

The surgery took a little longer than expected and his blood pressure is a little bit low, but it was a success & the Dr is happy.

My mom & I just got home from the hospital. I think we are both as exhausted as the old man.

Thanks for the well wishes, prayers, and messages. They were greatly appreciated.

The fun begins tomorrow ..... rehab! ;)

4 comments:

  1. thank you for the update...glad he came through with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I hope you are hanging in there!! :)

      (((Hugs)))

      Delete
  2. glad he's doing good. let the rehab begin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he is SOOO looking forward (aka more scared of rehab than the surgery) to it! ;)

      Delete