Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Total Klutz or ANGRY CAT IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!!

After having a horrible night ... virtually no sleep, bad dreams & a migraine, I head down the stairs for coffee. The cat decides to race down the stairs (he does NOT believe in walking). Down goes my foot on the the cat (not the step) & down I go ... I did a perfect somersault too. Don't worry the wall of the landing broke my fall & my head broke the drywall! I slid the rest of the way on my ass!!!

I am so graceful!

Not to worry, besides adding to the migraine & what's going to be a very bruised bum (not in a good way) .. I am fine.  Stiff & sore all over but I am use to that - did I ever tell you I have fibromyalgia?? I am use to pain.

I will be walking funny at work today!!!

And to boot we are in the midst of our first snow storm too!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! *sighs*

7 comments:

  1. my sister has fibromyalgia. so i understand your pain. please rest. and well, you can concoct some fantasy about why your bum is aching... that might help put a smile on your face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concocting the fantasy!!! ;) .. It actually wasn't as sore as I thought it was going to get. A nice hot bubble bath is in order though!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. *giggles* thanks .. I'll try to remember about the fantasy. Alas I must go to work today. If my bun hurts to much .. I will just drop my drawers & sit in a snow bank for a couple of minutes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch.

    I have fibro too so I feel that pain For me, the weather is one of the things that can set it off. And ugh...snow -- I'm not a fan of winter. Unfortunately we get lots of it every year though.

    Hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us too .... If you EVER want somebody to "bitch" about the fibro too ... I am your "guy" ... I WILL understand, you KNOW what I mean! :D
      This weather has been so unsettled this fall (year really) .. I have literally had a sinus migraine since September ... true story! *environmental alergies due to fibro: they tell me *rolls eyes*

      Delete
  4. I miss my cat, but I don't miss her getting under my feet - it is a way of life for cats to be about your legs. lol at sitting in the snow - hope you heal up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have my cat if you like .. he is a *coughs* little angel *coughs*
      *giggles*
      Its wasn't as bad as I feared! I was achy (but then again I usually am) and a bubble bath is definately in the cards tonight!

      Thanks DF

      Delete