Friday, November 15, 2013

Government Inter-Departmental Negotiations - Hot Chocolate, Game of Thrones & Figging!!!

Today, SafeD took me out for "lunch" ... which consisted of hot chocolate, the debrief on Season 2 of Game of Thrones which I finished last night & negotiations. Yes we are finally getting around to talking about playing together. I did pretty well, I don't think I blushed too much (it's one thing about talking about this stuff online, quite another when face to face).

This past week has definitely seen us "up our game". Going out to MLO on Saturday night really helped to break the ice ... so to speak. We have started texting.

Up until then, we have mostly talked via work email (government email - contrary to what John Q public might think - is not the best venue to be talking about butt plugs & canes!)

Apparently neither one of us was sure the other wanted to play at all. Even our coffee dates have been centered around vanilla topics & were rather quick affairs.

He is a very hard man to read. He is very open & honest in all things, which of course one would expect, especially for somebody who has literally lived this lifestyle for the majority of his life (he started down his path at age 15!)

So I have found it rather difficult to breach the subject of playing myself. So we finally did that on Monday!

My biggest concern is that I am not experienced enough, not that I think that he would hurt me or go over my limits.  But the reality is that I don't really have alot of "practical/physical experience" under my belt. I am more worried about not measuring up or that he wouldn't like it.

Rest assured, he has assured me otherwise! ;)

So really, we just have to figure out a time & a place ... okay, pretty sure it's going to be my (very very messy) house ... but the when is the big question mark. I have been extremely busy the past 3 weeks ... working 10-12 hour days, coming home & passing out afterward (well exhausted at any rate - usually too stupid to actually go to bed at a decent hour), & my weekends I am usually trooping at least one day. I am off all next week - going to spend the week with the parental units. So ... timing is everything.

It's going to be very interesting. Topics of conversation at lunch included ....

canes, floggers, all sorts of "stingy" paddles, butt plugs, pictures, figging AND VIOLET WANDS!!!

OH MY!

(I should really change his name ... from SafeD to the PROFESSIONAL) ... hmmmm


6 comments:

  1. oooo..lala.....I cannot wait to read all about your adventures..Even though it has taken time, just think of the trust you have built in that time frame. Don't worry on experience, He is going to tell you what He wants, how, when, etc so that will make is easier to relax and just go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know HS. I do so look forward to what he has in his bag of tricks & it's a very big bag! VIOLET WAND! HELLO!!!! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good things come to those who wait!! Best wishes, and I am sure his experience will guide the adventures once they begin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubts! Besides I am more than ready to have a little FUN!!! >;)

      Delete
  4. OOh im looking forward to hearing more...reading this very much takes me back to when i first started talking with my Master, i remember feeling nervous, excited and concious that i didnt have a lot of experience.

    But i have to say personally i love the experienced Dom, its what i sought out...there are disadvantages but i think the advantages certainly outweigh them.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he will never be my Dom ... neither one of wants that, but definitely play partners & friends. We are having lots of fun ... just walking away from work together discussing just how fucked up our government really is! ;)
    But we are also both starting to get "impatient" to play as well. We just finished texting (he is off to a play party with his wife - me ..to bed & I am sooo excited about that) .. now it's really just matter of finding the time. Both our weekends (every weekend it seems) keep filling up fast .. but we're working on it! But it will be soon! I am both excited & terrified ... don't you just love those feeling mingling together! ;)

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete