Tuesday, November 12, 2013

LOVE OUR LURKERS DAYS!!


Oooh! I didn't know today was the day!!! It's my first LOL day ever *giggles*

I want to take a moment to say thank you to all the lurkers. I was a lurker myself for months before I decided to write my own blog. Lurking is a fine way to slowly "introduce" yourselves to this fine fine community. 

So thank you all you lurkers. I do hope you take a moment out of your busy lurking schedules to say hello, to all those bloggers you visit. 

This is YOUR day!!!! Enjoy!

:D 

Mad love to you all!

=^.^= 

geekie kittie

HAPPY LURKERS DAY!!!!   

13 comments:

  1. As a Stars Wars fan, how could I not come by and say Hi to you. Happy LOL Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I outted myself a tad early, I see....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ... there's a name for that ... what's it called again ... premature ... oooh, never mind! :P

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Well, I'm certainly not a lurker! Happy LOL day, LH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?!?!? You're not a lurker LMSS?!?! And here I thought you were my FAVOURITE (notice the CORRECT spelling) lurker!!!

      (((Hugs)))
      lh

      Delete
  4. Happy LOL day! Or should that be LOL week?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hermione

      I think everyday should be LOL day! :D

      Delete