Sunday, December 15, 2013

Vanilla Gelato with LOTS of sprinkles

So when you least expect it ... something comes into your life, that takes you by surprise. Those are the best kind of surprises. I know it took both My Batman & I by surprise when it happened to us. 

It's happening again. I don't know what to make of it. 

I reblogged a picture on tumblr a couple of weeks ago ... just a cute little funny picture, nothing dirty or anything like that .... 


Cute right? It made me giggle. Next thing I know .. the owner of the blog sent me "an ask" & a friendship was born! 

We really enjoy each other's company. I never even considered him ... he needs a name ... Oooh I know, Mr Hockey .. as anything other than a friend. He makes me laugh ... but he is vanilla ... and I don't do vanilla anymore .. right???

He is 35 & plays hockey. Being the good Canadian rink rat girl I am ... this has great appeal to me. Of course I grew up with hockey .. my brother played & my dad coached. I lived it. And I loved hockey players ... they have a mindset on to their own. And locker rooms ... what is it with sweaty hockey players??? O.o 

Hockey players are the only types of jocks I could ever tolerate! 

And what else .. he is Italian .. makes no difference to me, what a person is, nationality, race or otherwise .. but apparently it means something to him so I just threw that out there. 

He lives in Toronto ... about a 4 hour car ride away (I trek there twice a year for conventions - hey did I just say trek - as in Star trek - ewww gross!). But it's the same province so hopefully he won't think I live in Siberia either!!!

But it's Toronto! Home of the Maple Leafs ... I am a Ottawa Senator's girl ... hometown for the win! Oh the RIVALRY is on!!! 
BeLEAFers & the Sens Army. We HATE each other. 

It makes for some interesting betting .. well so far anyway.  ;)   We played each other (the hockey teams) last Saturday. Leafs won in a shoot out! GRRRRR!!! Good thing Mr Hockey didn't get his bet in, in time! ;) 

It's kind of like the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry .... only better, you know, cuz it's hockey and not boring assed baseball!!!! 

So it's all so perfect right??? Of course not ... when is anything perfect? What fun would that be anyway? 
He knows I am a submissive and I am living this lifestyle. Of course he knows .. he found me on tumblr. Mr Hockey knows NOTHING about this lifestyle. Question is do I want to teach him? He says he wants to learn. But I wonder. 

We did experiment a little bit. I wanted to test the waters so to speak. To see if he has what it takes. And while it was pretty vanilla (especially after my own selfie experience the other night), but he didn't do too badly .. for a Saturday morning. He understood my encouragement about directing me. He really liked it when I called him Sir & it ended with mutual satisfaction. 

There's hope there I think. I just need to get him to do some reading & researching. But we have potential. 


I would say that Mr Hockey was feeling his "Dominance" 


And before he left for work last night ... he got an unexpected visitor & I got this ....

Cut into my masturbating time with my pet :(

Now .. how cute is that??? 

... we shall see. 


14 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds great, a hockey player who likes Cookie Monster. I used to be a huge NHL hockey fan, back in the 80's-90's. Went to games, went to team practice even. Those were very great times. Have fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiklish. It's funny how that works. This is nothing that I expected or that I wanted in fact. And for quite awhile I did not think of him as anything other than somebody to joke around with & have fun .. but then I realized I needed to open my mind. So we shall see what's what with that.

      BTW, I so want to follow your blog but I cannot find follow button????

      Delete
    2. There used to be a follow button at the top left of every Blogger blog, but I don't see it there anymore. But there ARE people following me, I see them when I go to my Design/Settings page, and you can add blogs to follow there too. So go to your Design page, on the top left choose My Blogs, then on the bottom left there is Reading List. And that's where you can add blogs you want to follow.

      Delete
    3. DONE!!!! Yay!!! I iz followin' now .. thank you!!!!

      Delete
    4. wait... didn't you take your blog down or go private at one time or something? anyway. i'm SO following you again now!

      Delete
  2. they can learn. it doesn't have to be a steep curve. I wanted to be submissive long before i got involved with BIKSS> i told him and he went and researched and read and learned.

    and i'm HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i need to add, i do think some have a more natural inclination than others :)

      good luck!

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, he has managed to surprise me a couple of times .. calling me his pet was one of them ... no prompting either. Now I just need to convince him to read & learn. He is a jock after all (but a gamer too so maybe there is hope after all!!) ... Time will tell.

      Delete
  3. Some men are born Dominant, some become so as their relationship evolves. I think it is wonderful and regardless of what flavor he is - it's wonderful to make those connections online. 4 hours isn't so far away... Congrats, honey. I'm glad to hear there may be a spanking in your future. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Toronto is not far at all ... I go there a couple times a year .. not a big deal at all .. no borders to cross (I am from a border town so NEVER thought anything of borders either) .. Anyway thanks Mickey, it will be interesting to see how things develop. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  4. Oooo...this sounds fun! If he wants it, here will do what is needed. As long as he realizes too start out slowly, get answers, become knowledgeable, etc. Can't wait to read what else occurs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah .. I can't wait to see what happens next too.

      Delete
  5. Yay Yay Yay!!! How awesome! And Mr. Hockey? LOVE hockey. And four hours is not far at all.

    If it develops though make sure you put 'being forced to root for the opposition' as a hard limit. Daddy and I do not root for the same team and he thinks it's funny, but he's forcing me to cheer on his. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No 4 hours is not long ... Hells anything under 12 hours is not far in my books.

      My Batman tried to get me to appreciate boreball (baseball) by "punishing me" everytime His team lost. Did it work? NOPE! ;) Although I did enjoy when they lost! And the lost often!! The only time I didn't have to "cheer" for his team was when they played the Blue Jays (the ONLY Canadian team still in the league) ... Then no matter who won ... I got the punishment! *giggles*

      The Leafs & Sens have a violent rivalry. I will be sure to be the one to make the bet before the next game. I don't want it to be too vanilla. Of course this season, it is a race to see who will get to last place first!! O.o

      Delete