Saturday, December 14, 2013

Self-Inflicted Selfie! OH MY!!




Wow! I don't know why I never thought of this before!! Slow on the uptake I guess?

That post on selfies, the one that literally wrote itself (really I had no idea that it would turn out like that), got me ... ummm, wondering. 

So last night, I played & I played hard. I took what I had learnt, what I was taught & I ran with it. *blushes*

I took out my implements of pleasure(pain) and laid them out on the bed. Clamps, my paddle (no hair brush here), wand & Knickers, my wicked vibrator. 

I laid down, in nothing but a pair of silky leopard print, black & white lacy panties. I was contemplating the what & how, while exploring my body. Hmmm, where to start. 

I grabbed the 2 clamps (chip bag clips I had been directed to buy) and I clamped my nipples. Oooo! It has been awhile & it hurt - it hurt real good ... all the way down to that tuning fork between my legs! With one hand I tested the clamps ... flicking them & pulling them, letting the pain surge forth. With my other hand I started rubbing my pussy - not to get off - I was no where near ready for that. But oh I was wet, wetter than I had been in a long time. Then I did it ...

*SLAP* I slapped my cunt ... HARD! OH MY!!! *gush* ... The sensation was incredible ... Do it again! My clamped nipples jumped for joy! Over & over again ... At least a dozen hard slaps, mixed with gentle fingers to sooth the sting! My whole body was singing by this time ... So alive! I swear, much more of that. I would cum! 

But I wanted more. My nipple were begging to be released from there sweet torture so I removed the clamps & then I remembered ...

I gingerly clamped one of my pussy lips & waited to see if I could handle it. It actually hurt far less than on my nipples. GOOD! I attached the other one to the other side. They are rather big clips and the y don't leave a lot of ... ummm, room. But it's fun to flick them as they klink together. But I was getting kinda (kinda?!?!?) worked up by then ... Shizzle just got real!!!!

I grabbed Knickers & inserted between the two clamps & set it to pulse! And then set the wand to the ends of the clamps, to vibrate them. That was it! I was sent over the edge, within minutes! I actually yelled out when I came!! It was amazing ... Better than it had in months! I didn't even touch my clit! 

But I was not done.Oh no, oh no! The the little pain slut wanted more! NEEDED MORE! 

So I rearranged myself, while still coming down of that high. I grabbed my 2 pillows and put them in the middle of the bed. I put my wand inside of the top pillow.  I re-clamped my nipples and laid down ... ass up (on the pillows), head down & ready to rumble. I turned my wand on so it was pulsing nicely just below my clit, ensured to stay in place in the confines of the pillow. I then re-inserted knickers deep inside of me ... I was beyond wet. Next I grabbed my paddle & smacked my own uplifted ass. Oooo!!!! I NEEDED THAT!  The sting of the leather while grinding my pussy into my pulsating pillows, clamped nipples being crushed into the bed! HEAVENS!!!! I lost count at about 25 smacks. I was getting kind of frustrating because the paddle seems to favour only the one side of my butt, so I threw it away & starting using my hands. My hands are kind of mean, I must say!!! Oooo the sting & heat! But with every smack on my burning ass, there was a surge of heat gushing from within. I would grind my clit ever deeper into the pillow and onto the wand. I didn't even have to touch Knickers .. just the feeling of fullness pulsing deep within was all I needed. 

FUCK! It did not take me too long before I was gushing. The force in which I squirted literally shot Knickers right out of my body! O.O and I did scream when I came .. it was so intense. My whole body shook with it! 

WOW! 

I seriously don't know why I didn't think of doing this before. I had been directed in the same ways, on numerous occasions before, but it wasn't until I made that post on selfies did I ever even think  that I didn't need a Dom to direct me. 

Hmmm, maybe I will never need another Dom??? NAH, I would (and do) miss the mind fuckery, the aftercare, the validation (aka good girl). Besides, two is twice as nice .. right??? 

17 comments:

  1. Wow!! Sounds pretty intense....in an a most delicious way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was! I didn't know I had it in me!!!!! And it was actually alot harder to write about than any of my other expolits too! *blushes* ... I almost didn't post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you posted it. Wow! You are right, selfies are great, but it isn't always the same as adding another...

    What is happening with SafeD? Is it safe to say you are 'preparing' yourself for him? (I hope so!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks .. I had "fun"

      SafeD is very much in the picture. We do talk everyday (during work) and usually walk to the bus together, if I am working late, and have coffee at least once a week.

      We have become quite good friends actually. Life is busy .. more so for him than me but he is very active in the community, especially the leather community. We have had quite a few schedualing conflicts. I don't know if we will ever play together or not. Either way, I surprisingly ok with that. I mean I would like to, sure but I am just liking having a friend too. Weird. ;)

      Delete
    2. And never fear ... I have a couple other sticks in other fires too ;) ... Details will come .........

      Delete
  4. wow. wow. wow. i so need to catch up with you soon!!! ok, when the maid situation has calmed down a little i'll be hounding you for details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of those .. not only on that one front but there are "other" new & interesting developments too! ;)

      Delete
  5. Awesome...and hot! This seems so normal for me now, I think I'm going to have to get used to having Master home to play with me Himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why didn't you tell me before .. what it was like??? *giggles* Like I said .. I am not quick on the draw .. but I do get there .. eventually! ;)

      Delete
  6. I go away for a few days and miss this...SHEESH...lol....So freaking hot...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naughty,naughty kittie...;) But sooo damn hot...;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naughty?!?!? Moi??? *adjusts halo* Blame My Batman ... He positively corrupted me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. The graphic description of your solo session in depth, in detail was a perfect way to start my day...would love to finish my day with one of these....ahh..perchance to dream....;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What YOU'RE going to do a solo session?!?!?

      Ooo I hope you share!!! I would love to read THAT!!! I can even let you have a guest spot on my blog!!! :P

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I can't believe I missed this comment from Mr No Blog. *coughs* If *coughs* I do another "solo" mission .. I will be sure to ummm ... share. (that was really hard to write compared to the others I wrote ... just sayin' )

      Delete