Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One Year Ago Today

Today mark the one year anniversary of a trip of a lifetime. One year ago today, my Brat, his mom,  her friend & I, left for a fantastic 10 day trip to Maui. ...






It also marks the start of my journey down this rabbit hole. Let's just say that I saw the opening for the first time while in Hawaii .... it's when I first started talking to Mr Experience. 

It's amazing what a year can bring!!!!

... excuse me while I now go dress like the Staypuff Marshmellow man & journey out into this ummmm, "Winter Wonderland"    ... it's fucking freezing! *sighs*

Happy Hump Day everybody!! 

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh Hawaii! That must've been so beautiful. I want to go there someday. And crazy to think how much things can change in a year too!

    I feel you on the 'staypuff marshmellow' thing. We're in the icy tundra here too. I'm not a fan of winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would happily move to Maui in a heartbeat - I even had the perfect job - oiling up all those pretty hula boys!!!

      I was actually overdressed this morning - first time in days! Just found out we are in for a "possible weekend wallop!!" Yay! O.o

      Delete
  2. So much fun! I'm jealous even if it was a year ago :)

    Cold sucks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too am jealous of me from a year ago!!!! *sighs* ;)

      Delete
    2. Hi,

      A year ago, I was in Maui and saw sea turtles while I snorkeled.

      It is paradise!!

      Hugs,
      joey

      Delete
    3. Hi Joey! That's so cool! My turtles (pics) were in turtle town & our last snivelling adventure!

      We were there at the same time!!! We could have literally "bumped into each other" & not known it!! How cool is that!!!!

      I would seriously move there, in a heartbeat!!!

      Delete
  3. Cannot wait to go to HI. In a few years. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We lucked out ... a sweet deal on a Condo. It's nice to be able to not have to go out for every meal etc etc. And for all I have heard about how expensive Hawaiii is ... it really was an affordable trip!!! :D

      Delete