Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Get A Load of This!!!!!

So earlier today I had to talk my bestie (not my Brat though, this is my girlie bestie) off the ledge yet again. She is in a rather intense (still newish) relationship that has her all fluttery & nervous & scared all of the time.

Anyway, long story short (I know, right?), I talked her down & everything is sunshine & roses again!

She: "Thanks kittie, you give the best advice!"

Me: "your welcome bebe, anytime"

She: "Ooo you should write an advice column!!!!"

Me: WTF!!!

She: "Really it would be so AWESOME SAUCE"

Me: "Yeah, I can see the header now....

HAVE THE BEST RELATIONSHIP, EVER!!! JUST ASK ME
by 
MISS PERPETUALLY ALONE" 

.. honestly *rolls eyes*

btw ... yes this is my attempt at humour! ;)

2 comments:

  1. you are single because you will not settle for less than you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I thought the whole thing was terribly FUNNY!! The irony of it all! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete