Monday, December 23, 2013

*sighs* Always an Adventure

I just got home from the emergency room.

I fainted at work today.

All I remember was walking down the hall with my boss ... Then ... Well I don't know what happened.  I was lying on the floor. I don't think I was out for too long though.

I AM fine .. Well, no worse than I have all day but whatever. And no worse than any other time.

I have never fainted before tho. It was weird.

Hitler (my boss) insisted that I go to emerg. He even drove me.

*sighs*

That was 4 hours of my life wasted.

They are not sure what happened. Maybe it was the medication and the fact that I have not been sleeping well ... maybe it was "just the fibro" (if I had a nickel for everytime I have been told that!!!) .. either way ...

"Oh well, we can't do anything about THAT. Go home & rest"

Yeah.

Fun.

Life resumes.

I am just nicely settled in at home. I ate .. I bathed ... I am in my jammies ... now I just have to tie up a few loose ends & go to bed.  I have a nasty headache.

That's life in the fast lane for ya!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds not good. Glad you are ok. Get rest and drink lots of fluids. Hee ;) Powerade is a miracle worker. What, did you think I meant something else when I said fluids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do rest! ER before Christmas does not sound like fun. Did you manage to faint gracefully? lol i hate wasting hours of my life...i can think of so many things i could/would rather be doing. Take care of yourself! Get some rest! Watch some trashy TV or something, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REST. and EAT. and stay away from too much alcohol.. I'm a fainter, I faint often when my blood pressure is too low, when my blood sugar is too low, so eat often and stay rested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look after yourself! Fainting is horrible and very disorientating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have The Brat check in with you often - to make sure you're ok.

    Rest up. Thinking about ya!

    ReplyDelete