Monday, March 3, 2014

These are Not the Droids you are looking for ... move along

Well now .. what to say?? It's been a while ...

.. but I've got nothing. Life is just rolling ever forward ... I have been here but there is nothing. The give a fuck factor is almost non-existent.

I am so fucking bored & restless. I have been battling my demons (mainly depression) for weeks now. Some days are good .. some days are not. Most days though, I just exists.

I have started 4 or 5 new blog posts .. some even have some words in them. But I can't form two coherent thoughts together.

I know most of this is caused by this hellish & never ending winter - another 10 cms on Saturday & the temp dropped today, so another day of dressing like the fucking Stay Puff Marshmallow man. *sighs*

And never mind BDSM or even a sex life .. what the fuck is that??? I can't even muster the energy to care, Selfies? .. meh .. why bother.

Okay wow ... Happy Monday to you all .. fm Debbie Downer

Sorry.

Things will pick up .. I know ...

they always do.

And until I find my happy place again I shall bid you all happy kinkiness!


6 comments:

  1. Big Hug GK.

    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((hugs)))) roll on spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully this will brighten your day!
    Thought of you...ummm...immediately..
    http://littlekaninchen.com/star-wars-practice-scene-ds-style-this-is-for-teacher-yodabunny-lk-the-bedroom-submissive/

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* I understand where you're at with all this. I've been there myself most days lately.

    Hopefully spring will be here soon! A little kink and fun would be good for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Doll. This winter has sucked the life right out of me! And there is still no end in sight. Worst winter since 94!

      A little kink & fun??? WTF is that?!?! SafeD is whining worse than me about this weather & FormerD can't find the time. *sighs*

      But whatever .. what do they say? This storm can't last forever (supposedly)

      Delete