Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Happy Place & misty's question

I am so far behind. Thank everybody for the questions! I will answer all of them as soon as I am able. As for right now ... I am sitting in bed with my Brat in a hotel in Toronto. No nothing dirty .. The other bed is occupied by 2 other friends! We are getting on geek on this weekend @ the Toronto ComicCon! (I have lots if pics but can't upload the from my phone!!! 

YAY! Star Wars to the rescue AGAIN! I really needed this weekend - to get out of my head & have some fucking fun for a change!!! ;) 

So on to the next question!

Misty asked:
Is there something you have tried, that you reeeeally didn't want to do but found you liked it once you did? 

In all honesty, there were a lot of things that MyBatman directed me to do .. To do to myself. That in itself is something I never thought I could do. The whole online LDR was something I never thought I could do. And My Batman Definately has a sadistic side. I couldn't believe my first task I had at work. I was directed to go into the bathroom put a rubber band around my thigh & snap it 10 times (or was it 5 in the beginning?). And then I had to describe it to him later. I remember thinking .. WOW! I totally didn't expect that from him at all. And that was only the beginning! O.O

But to really answer your question of something I reaaaally didn't want to do but ending up liking (well I will only agree that like is a very strong word .. I will say that I didn't hate it) ..

The first time FormerD and I had a shower together he grabbed me and restrained me and peed down my leg. Now my virginal mind would have probably said Golden Showers are absolute HARD LIMIT but I was trying to keep an open mind. When he did that .. It was so sudden (& forceful) I was just sort of stunned. Shocked that he would do that. And like I said ... I didn't hate it. But other than that I did not know what to think.

On out last night together .... We had a last shower together. I knelt before him and he proceeded to pee (piss is another one of those words I HATE), all over my neck & chest to mark "his territory". I loved the symbolic gesture therefore I was quite happy to receive this "offering".

Like all things I have done, I would not let just anybody give me a golden shower .. It would all depend on the Dom & the depth of emotion involved.

Thanks for the question Misty ... It really made me think!

(((Hugs)))

5 comments:

  1. GK,

    Hope you have a terrific weekend. I once participated in a Star Trek mini show with family. We were all dressed in costume. I have a geeky side. Fun.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a little trivia for you Joey .. In my circle of geeky friends .. if you love both Star Wars AND Star Trek (I don't, btw ;P ) .. you are known as BI-SCI-FI!!!! There is even a t-shirt!

      (and EVERYBODY has at least a little geeky in them! )

      Delete
    2. That is me. LOL.

      Hug,
      joey

      Delete
  2. Loved your answers

    Oh golden showers, that is on my list of "don't want to do" but if he wanted it I would give in. I might have to bath in peroxide, or something of the like, afterward. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promised myself that wHen I first started to explore this TTWD with FormerD that I would not fill out a Activity Check List because it would close my mind to ALOT of things. Golden Showers was one of those things. I never wanted it. FormerD had this thing where he always wanted me to pee in front of him .. not anything gross, just if I had to go to the bathroom he to watch me. .. more to make me "comfortable" about certain shynesses than any sort of kink. And that night in the shower he asked me if I had to go pee & I said no .. then he grabbed me & growled "Well I do!!!" And that's how I got my first golden shower. It did nothing for me sexually but the whole "submission" thing & him marking his territory .. yeah I feel for it. So yeah, I would do it again for him or for any other Dom that I developed a great dynamic with. But it would definately have to be something special & NOT just because some random, has that particular fetish .. if that makes any sense.

      Delete