Saturday, March 29, 2014

Am I Even Awake???

Hiya Blogger Buddies,

I apparently disappeared for a little while. I didn't really mean to do it. I guess I just kinda needed a break.

It's been a long old winter for so many of us, hasn't it?



I don't even mind the snow so much as I do the flippin' freezing weather we have been experience. It hags sapped the life right out of me. But I try not give in to the constant exhaustion I have been dealing with for month.

Now for the second day in a row, our temperatures have actual stayed above 0 (Celsius). Praise Jebus & let's hope we finally turned the corner!  

I have actually been quite busy, with things only getting busier as the next 6 weeks or so, go by. It is time to dust off our old booth from last years comicon & build from there.



I am really looking forward to that after such a long sucky winter. 

I don't really have anything else. There are absolutely no new developments. SafeD & I are still doing coffee once a week. *shrug* the more I get to know him the less I want to play with him. Apparently I am just not that kind  of sub ... who can just bottom for anyone. *shrug* With FormerD ... it is a standing offer, if  he can "ever find the time" .. *shrug* I am pretty much done trying to "make" anything happen. I am just happy to live my life as I have always done .... 

... besides, what's that expression?? Oh yeah ... 

"life happens when you least expect it"  

... something like that anyway. 

(((hugs))) 

8 comments:

  1. Hi gk, Glad to know you are still about, have been wondering.
    Who knows what is around the corner!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF .. it sure has been a hard old winter for so many of us eh? I am so glad that it's ALMOST over!!!

      And you are absolutely right .. who knows what is out there waiting!

      (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. GK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle hugs* So glad to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ... for somebody who is NOT strong ... you just knocked me on my ass with your tackle!!! *giggles*
      (((hugs)))

      Delete
  3. ((((hugs)))) hey there, missed you!

    It must be spring soon, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mc! :D

      They say spriing is around the corner .. by really so is Christmas.. I wonder which will get here first! ;)

      But yes ... spring is coming .. even though we had an obscene about of snow fall on Saturday .. the temperatures are rising & that is such a relief!

      Has it stopped raining there yet??? :(

      Delete
  4. Love the pic with the bird ... haha

    This long ass winter is thoroughly causing problems.

    Can't wait to hear about all the Comic-Cons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been so grateful to be awake .. This weekend has been the most alive I have felt in a very long time!

      Spring is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete