Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Promise of a New Dawn


FINALLY!



 THANK THE MAKER!!!

We are out of that seemingly never ending deep freeze. The thaw has started & spring is in the air! (Not to mention that the skunks are awake! O.O)

It is time to wake up ... Shake away the cobwebs & start enjoying life again.

With spring brings the promise of new life and renewal. I totally embrace this ... I NEED IT.

A time to shed the old and embrace new adventures ... new possibilities.

It's time to have some fun ... Long overdue fun. And I intend to do exactly that!.

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME TOO!!!!!!! 

And I am off to a good start. An "new season" of trooping, new costumes & cons is well underway.



AND ...

I have met someone!

SQUEEE!!!!!!

Ok, I am not going to say too much .. It's still early days. But the Chief is fairly AMAZING!

He is a Daddy/Dominant which is something completely new & different.
I am NOT a little in the "standard" definition of what a little would be. Nor would I ever want to be.
But fuck it - I hate labels anyway.

We are on a path of discovery ... discovering each other, things in common, likes and dislikes, wants and desires, hopes and fears, futures and pasts. All the shiny new stuff, that always makes you want to dive right in, run head first, to taste and experience everything all at once and as fast as humanly possible.

Thank goodness, the Chief is way more level headed than moi! He will keep a firm grasp on my leash to be sure

And we are discovering things within ourselves, that maybe were just waiting for the right time or the right person to bring to light or just maybe trying something new on for size?

Or as the Chief told me this afternoon "We may find that we both are filling each others needs already"

I dunno .. maybe but ..

"We are telling the story of us" ... it's growing and it's evolving, changing direction, slowing down, speeding up, playful, serious, sensual, or rough. We are both very open minded and are happy to follow whichever direction the wind blows.

.... the possibilities are endless!!!!

 

One last thing. That post .. the question about the Fantasy Spanker that joeyred asked??? I said that I had 3 "fantasy Doms" that I thought of as perfect examples of what great Doms should be (in my opinion). Well, anyway, when I wrote that I never EVER would have imagined, that ONE OF THEM would actually choose ME!!!!!    O.O 

4 comments:

  1. You sound so happy! That is awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUUUEEEEEEE!!!! SO HAPPY!

    I think lots of people have a childlike side to them that is nice to let out sometimes in a safe place. Labels can be useful, it's always nice to have a language and terms to describe certain things, but the problem is that people that identify with that label sometimes feel the need to make all these rules - you can only be a 'little' if you're into diapering/nappies, use a pacci/dummy, regress into little space, yadda yadda yadda. All BS in my opinion! So, enjoy exploring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS mc .. I am pretty happy myself.

    Maybe "labels" are good for guidelines .. I don't know. ... I just am what I am I guess.

    It's fun exploring though .. ya ya!

    ReplyDelete