Friday, April 25, 2014

I'm 1 Year Old!!!!


I am so excited to have my 1 year Blog-aversary!!!

What a year it has been! I look back thru everything & it's like "WHOA!!"
What a ride it had been!



I want to take the time to thank everybody, who has taken the time to lurk, to read, to comment!
The support I have received from this community has been invaluable. I have learned so much here in blogland, not just about the lifestyle & TTWD but about myself as well. I consider myself lucky & honoured to be amongst such amazing & remarkable people. 

And to my friends, what can I say, it has been a pleasure to get know know you. You just ROCK!!



So much has changed since this blog began! And in year 2 ... It is my blogsversary wish, that, in my BDSM/sex blog, that I will actually get to talk sex!!!!

*giggles*

(And to my wonderful Sir Wolf ... You make every day 


20 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! Always good to see you posting!
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You really do have a fun life to read about..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiklish .. it's always an adventure, that's for sure! *giggles*

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Happy Anniversary! It has been a pleasure to see how much you've grown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hs ... same for you. We've "come a long way Baby!"

      Delete
  4. Happy blogaversary GK!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations GK. I enjoy reading your posts.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks davefan!!! Nice to see you .. it's been awhile! :D

      Delete
  7. yay, Happy 1year Bloggerversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Happy Birthday/Anniversary/Bloggerversary!

    ReplyDelete