Monday, April 28, 2014

Wolf Speak

On Friday, my new collar came in ... my "real" collar (as opposed to my temporary one). I was so excited to get it & couldn't hardly wait til I got home so I could put it on. (still on the hunt for the perfect day-collar, btw)

My Wolf did not have another "ceremony" for this new collar but he did write this (for all of  the tumblrvse to see). He allows me to share it here:



The Collar

A symbol of the submission that YOU give to me. Seems such a simple thing at first glance, but in reality so much more to us both. A sign for all to know that you belong to me, pet. Truth, but still so much more. It's a Mark, little one, a mark of mine that you carry proudly. It's also a Mark on my soul. When you willingly submitted and chose my Dominance and collar, you bound me to you in so many ways - as a caregiver, as a teacher, as a nurture and provider, as your disciplinarian and lover, as the person responsible for guiding our relationship. The pride you feel in wearing that collar is matched by my own pride in knowing you chose me to be worthy of your gift of submission. I, who could never stand the thought of wearing, have been collared by you my kitten.

*swoon*

 I have never had any write such beautiful things to me (this ISN'T the first one!). It is true, I do wear His collar proudly. And everything he writes to the truth. He has become my protector -  sometimes he having to protect me from myself.

In my Wolf, I found everything I have been looking for, since I began my journey down the rabbit hole, well most of my life, if I am being completely honest.

He is all that he has written above but so much more. We just seem to click on every level. And he has fast become my rock.

It is an amazing feeling that there is somebody out there, that is there for me .. no matter what - 150% there ... FOR ME!

And the very best part .. is that he is ALL MINE .. I don't have to share him, & I don't have to fear that he will leave me for another. And that is the best feeling in the world!

4 comments:

  1. hooray!
    he certainly has a way with words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed his does. The first time he wrote for me .. my jaw dropped to the floor ... true story!

      Delete
  2. congratulations, im a little envious because i had always wanted a collar but alas my Master sees no value in them so im not allowed one...well we have one for practical purposes....being on a lead lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like wearing a collar I admit. The collar symbolizes alot of different things for different people. Some it's a very serious, by the book thing, others .. it's just another toy in the toy box. My Wolf, has never collared anybody so it is important to him ... and to me. I love my new collar, I just wish I could wear it more :D

      Delete