Friday, May 2, 2014

The Liebster Award

Thanks fiona for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!!

Questions:
1. What's your favourite erotic book? 
I can't say that I have really read alot. I am not going to lie .. I DID like the 50 Shades book (ok the second & third book got worse & worse).. I take them for what they are worth though .. fiction.
I read the Claiming of Sleeping Beauty Series (A. N Roquelaure aka Anne Rice) a really long time ago and I really liked them but boy oh boy .. HARDCORE!
Those are really the only ones I have read.

2. Does anyone in vanilla life know about your kink? 
I have one girlfriend that I told. She has been my rock since the very beginning with FormerD. She has been my sounding board & my shoulder to cry on throughout it all! Everybody should have a least one vanilla confidant!

3. What's your favourite sex toy? 
My Wolf! *giggles*
Seriously, I think my life change when I brought my wand home!!! ;)

4. What's your favourite colour?
Black

5. Do you prefer cold weather or hot weather?
After the winter we have just had?? Definately hot!!! And we are still waiting for some warm!!!

6. What piece of furniture in your house do you love the most? 
Besides my bed???? I bought this little end table at a garage sale once. It is round and 2 levels (it's reminds me of a drum) . it's unique.

7. What's your favourite movie?
Really??? *giggles* Anybody care to guess? And no it is NOT Star Trek! *giggles*

In case there is somebody out there that DOESN'T know .. I like this little movie called Star Wars.

8. Has anymore other than  your significant other ever spanked you? 
Yes. I long for the day my significant other spanks me though! ;)

9. Do you consider yourself handy?
Yes but particularity good at it but yes I am handy.

10. What would be your family and friends reaction to finding out you're kinky? 
I don't really care, except for my Brat & my parents. I am afraid my Brat would not see me the same way (in a bad way) and my parents ... they are totally old school, I wouldn't even begin to know HOW to explain things to them.

11. What's your favourite pair of shoes? - boots (I hate schools)
These ones! ugs

Thanks again fiona!!
It was fun! 

(((hugs)))

4 comments:

  1. loved the answer to your favourite sex toy....brilliant, got me chuckling

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, I will assume you mean the wand tori? *giggles* ... would it be a bad thing to say I had to buy a new one after only 14months???? O.o

      Delete
    2. I totally expect to kill ours in under a year so I don't think it's a bad thing. Master enjoys torturing me with it too much, lol

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!:)

    ReplyDelete