Thursday, April 17, 2014

Out of the Ashes .... rose a Wolf

As yet another attempt at another doomed D/s came to a close .. arose MyWolf ... and of course, when I least expected.

We are trying not to rush, although it is very hard not to .. we talk about it though .. wanting to do things "right" and we are getting to know one another. Both wanting more .. trying to be patient.

We talk and we play and tonight we even skyped for 2 hours (no video feed though ... yet) ..first time for me!

He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he says the most wonderful things and I know I can believe him.

Right, we are trying to go slow ... but we are having fun.

And I am even getting a brand new collar ... HIS collar. *swoons*

~~~~~ And btw blog curse ...

fuck this up & this WILL be you! 




10 comments:

  1. ooh good luck, i think the trick is to try to take it slowly but sometimes its just too darn difficult lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult. BUT we have a really good ability to TALK to each other AND to LISTEN. I think that's half the battle right there. We are aware of the RUSH and are trying to keep at least one toe on the ground! ;)

      Delete
  2. oh gosh, it's like busses, hey?! wait for ages and then a whole load turn up in quick succession!

    everything crossed xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* busses. That's funny AND true.

      I like it when you least expect it. You know .. it's the "OH Hello!" surprise of it all .. when you are not looking.

      Thanks for keeping everything crossed .. I hope your eyes don't stay that way! ;)

      Delete
    2. lol, if the wind changes...

      and yes on the not looking thing. I literally bumped into my husband in the pub when I'd given up on finding a boyfriend!

      Delete
    3. Yes .. give up expectations and "looking" for that certain someone & then there they are!!!

      Delete
  3. This is very interesting indeed! Can't wait to hear more about it!!!!

    (Sorry I haven't been posting comments lately, life has gotten in the way of everything fun.)

    This sounds super exciting and I hope things work out for you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting & definately more to follow!

      Dont worry about not posting comments .. I haven't exactly been the queen of comments myself!

      It is super exciting ... I haven't been excited in forever!!!!

      Delete
  4. So effing excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete