Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Silence is Defeaning

The Batman has never been in my house yet his presence is EVERYWHERE.

I had to let him go last night. It was one of the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. It's not something I wanted to do .... it was the LAST thing in the world that I wanted to do. I am devastated!

I had to do it (he would have done so eventually anyway), because he needed me to let him go .. he even thinks it's what he wants.

The complications proved to be too much and I couldn't stand the turmoil he was in.

So my collar has been retired .. never to see the light of day again because it will forever be his. My email is quiet ... nothing more to look forward to. All the boreball games have been removed from my calendar. Misty will never realize her true purpose in life....

... and me, well I am done. The hurt is very raw & I am exhausted. I mean when I say, that I am NOT afraid of getting hurt because without opening ourselves up to the possibility of getting hurt we are closing ourselves off to the possibility of all the good out there as well. The risk was well worth it but that does not make the it any less painful.

I am going away, blogland. I feel there is no purpose for this blog anymore.

I want to thank everybody who has ever read my bumbling ramblings these past few months, your comments and friendships have been a great source of comfort and help to me. I have learned so much from all of you!

I am off .. to lick my wounds and get back to my geeky little life. (who knows, I might even come back someday).. *shrug*

MTFBWY always!

geekie kittie


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, I am so sorry DD, I accidently deleted your comment when I was reading it (stupid iPhone). Thank you for the sentiments though! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sad that you are going away. I just got here. I hope that you come by to visit. I like your company.

    But if not, I wish you the very best. I'm sorry that you are going through this pain. I hope it subsides and you see lighter and geekier things.

    ReplyDelete