Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Batman

He is my Batman! I can't remember the exact quote so I'll just make it up shall I. *grins* He has no superpowers, He is only human but that does not make Him any less powerful or amazing!

I have been wanting to write about this/Him for awhile but I have found it quite difficult to find the words.

What we have found is something very special to me & I just realized how protective I am of it. We have been at it for awhile now but it is still very new & fragile (and so fucking AMAZING)!! It has taken us both by surprise. It is not without its complications of course but I have yet to encounter anything meaningful in life that isn't complicated.

We have been living in the moment. In a shelter & safe cacoon, if you will.  It works for us *shrug*
That will change ... eventually ... It had to, because that is just the way life works!

I have no idea where we are going but I am okay with that. It will be what it will ... But I am hopeful & extremely happy!!

And that's all I have to say about that (Forrest Gump)

(((Hugs)))
gk

No comments:

Post a Comment