Thursday, August 8, 2013

Do You Think BDSM is for You???

I have been having a hard time putting in to words, what D/s means to me. I have been doing alot of reading and researching as well as soul searching.

And it literally just hit me .. writing this post. It's been 4 months today, since former Dom left me. Wow .. only 4 months??? It seems like a lifetime ago now!!!! I have grown sooo much since then! How appropriate that I write this post today (quite by accident too)

One of his favourite questions he asked me alot .. "do you think BDSM is for you?" I could never give him an answer.

I would think that answer is a resounding YES. But it is so much more than that. It is more than dungeons, being tied up, spanked, flogged, fucked etc etc. It's D/s, it's TPE, it's a way of life.

It is with great sadness that I have to report that I had to let PwP go. He truly is a great guy and I do care about him. But I do believe we are destined to be good friends. We just want different things. And to be blunt (but hopefully not too hurtful) .. he is just not the Dom I am looking for. I do hope that he can forgive me & understand one day. :'(

So what am I looking for then? And THIS is what I find so hard to put into word. *deep breath*

Former Dom, although not an "experienced" Dom, set the bar. I don't even think he knew exactly what we were doing or where we were headed but .. well that's what I want .. I want THAT back. I never once didn't know my place and never once was he afraid of keeping me there. It took me 3 "dates" to earn the right to see him (he kept me blindfolded for the first two dates ... something he just sort of made up as he went along). Once I wanted to "talk to him" on a serious matter & he would not even entertain it because I tried to call him by his first name instead of Sir. He calmly and rationally talked me off the edge on more than one occasion. LOL .. I was nervous because I had to do a photoshoot once for a magazine & his solution for "my nerves" ... go remove my panties 3 hours before the shoot & do NOT put them back on! So yes, there is a picture of me in a local magazine .. all Star Wars Costumed out .. with no knickers on! (and my mother so proudly shows that magazine off to all her friends) o.O

He owned me, and he cared for me and, well, I just worshipped him .. I really did. It's too bad he can't ask me that question now ... "do you think this is for you, precious?" HELLS YES SIR!!!!

In these long 4 months, since he left me, I have learned. I know who I am now and I know what I want. I have read and I have asked questions. I have made friends. I have even experimented. But I have not found what I am looking for.

I am looking for a Dom .. one who, wants to own me, to possess me, to make me his. I want a Dom who (for example) will send me a text, in the middle of the day, telling me to go to the bathroom "put an elastic around your thigh & snap it 10 times because it will give me pleasure for you to hurt yourself for me" (I read that somewhere & it really struck a cord with me). I want a Dom, who will control me, that will listen to me, who will let me be sassy but will NOT let me be a brat. A Dom who knows, who he is and what he wants, and is not afraid to go out there and get it.

My inner-sub is screaming for this. I want to be owned, to be possessed. I long to be pleasing, to be used, as a fucktoy, as a friend, as a pet. All the time .. in all things and not just in the bedroom. It's kind of like it's all or nothing.

I think sometimes what I am looking for is unattainable. But then I take to blogland & I read. There are Doms that I really look up to & say yes, that's what I am talking about!!! And I read subs' blogs .. some are married, some are single, some are poly, some are slaves. And I envy them all! *grins* .. they have what I want! But I admire them as well ... they have what I want!

So is what I am looking for unattainable?? NO!!! ... I was told by a friend to not settled for anything less than what I want. HE IS OUT THERE .. my Dom. And he is brilliant, he is funny, he is kind, he is cruel, he is strong, he is commanding, he is sweet, he is demanding, he is .. everything. And he will set this little inner-subbie free!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about you and PwP. ((Hugs)). I agree, do not settle. Have your criteria, why, and what you are willing to do to help support your Dom to be what you need. Your want is actually a need, which in hindsight is all that were are allowed to demand. Good luck. It may take a few to find what you need, and time with that one too develop if you will get that need.(hope that makes sense)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry things didn't work out between you and PwP. :(

    I have only one piece of advice. I know you want what you had with the former Dom. Let it go. Let him go from your mind.

    Knowing what you want and having expectations is great. But don't let those blind you from seeing a good thing. Sometimes what we want and need comes in a form that we didn't expect.

    Every D/s relationship is going to be different, even if you keep the same expectations and needs for each one. The funny thing about Doms is that they get to control the show how they want.

    Yes, I'm speaking from experience. And there's something to be said about the man who takes the time to truly get to know you before he comes in like a force of nature to control your life.

    Just some food for thought. :)

    *hugs*

    ~JAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JAS.

      I did think about Former D, when I was writing this post and really, he is the past. I a firm believer in the fact that you can never "go back" .. Well maybe you can but it would never be the same. I am ok with that. Finally I can admit, especially to myself, that he IS my past and I am ready to move forward. He will forever hold a special place in my heart though, for it was him that started me down this path (oh yes there has been quite a few times that I have wanted to kill him for it as well). But he showed me ... what this lifestyle can be & what I can be.

      I do not want a carbon copy of what already was. I agree, every relationship & every person is different.

      This post is more about me finally finding the clarity that has sorely been lacking in my life for the past 4 months!

      Delete
  3. It was not an easy decision, to end things with PwP ... It was very difficult in fact but in the end I truly believe I did what was best for both of us ... I didn't want to hurt him & I know I would have. It was a premptive strike. :(

    This is the first time since entering into this lifestyle that I have clarity on exactly what it means to me & what it is I want and what I need.

    I am excited!!

    (((Hugs)))
    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im inclined to agree with Jas

    When my Master first contacted me and i looked at his profile...heck apart from his being very experienced (which i wanted) he wasnt what i was looking for in many other ways..but i gave it a chance...7 years on im bloody glad i did lol

    Sometimes when we seek this 'idea' of what we want, we miss out.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought i wanted something that BIKSS could give me. we tried it and realised what we ended up being was entirely different. And a little over a year later we've yet discovered a new aspect of our D/s relationship.

      so have an idea, i agree with these wise women, do not settle, but be ready to give things a chance... try it on for size, it may not be what you had in mind entirely but you might like the fit anyway :)

      Good luck!

      Delete
    2. good I agree. what you want may come tho you on a different way. you never know. I had ..have the same issue and I don't think it's settling for less. see if it is what you may need. sometimes what we want isn't always what you need. just give it a chance, and make sure He knows you're trying....
      good luck

      Delete
    3. Thanks ... As it happened I did what EXACTLY what I was looking for ... In a totally unexpected place & it is amazing. We are very connected & not just in a D/s sense. We have alot in common in other aspects as well.

      I believe in what I wrote. To settle for something less than what you want does you both a great disservice & only causes hurt in the end. If course all relationships are a work in progress and they are not meant to be easy.

      With the Batman ... Everything just clicked &'it keeps on clicking. Everyday!

      Delete
  5. You didn't even give me a chance (a week) ... Then a "Fibro Flare"!! How was I supposed to react to a "flare"? You wouldn't let me take care of you ... I am happy and this is what I wanted ???? Enough said !!!!

    ReplyDelete