Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hmmm, Lost Blog & an update!

I was just inford by a friend that my blog is "missing" ... Which explains alot actually!!

It's probably my fault too, I changed the URL & forgot/didn't know that it wouldn't automatically change throughout blog land!!! D'oh!!

So if I comment with on your blog I will probably attach my new URL along with it!!!

D'oh indeed!! *blush*

UPDATE:

I realized, especially today that I need this blog. It's the only real place I have to express myself, especially with stuff I can't talk about, to people in my real (vanilla) life. So for better or worse ... Blog land, you're stuck with me!! :P


7 comments:

  1. Glad you're here. :) I had to un follow you. Then re follow you. I missed several post, grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are here LMSS!!! I was beginning to think you had forestalment me!! *sniffles*

      Delete
  2. lol I was wondering where you went!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Err yeah apparently I was a "lost kittie" again & didn't even know it!!!

      Delete
  3. Awe thanks DD! I guess I just needed a few days to get my head on straight!

    ReplyDelete