Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wrestling Fetish?!?!?!?!

So I have been talking to this guy for the past couple of days  on Fetlife. He's a 30 year old switch ... sorta cute, but still a SWITCH *rolls eyes* meh.

Anyway, he has a MAJOR wrestling - oh excuse me - "sensual wrestling" fetish.

He wants "to show me the ropes" & he will even "let me win" cuz "winner takes all" O.O

I don't know. Maybe.

I have ALOT of aggression right now & would seriously LOVE to beat the shit out of something right about now. Not to mention, I could really use a good fuck!!!

Hmmm, who knows ..... Maybe ......

side note: posting from an iPhone SUCKS!!! ..... Just sayin'

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i could go a round or two with a 30 year old!!! Don't know how old you are but it could be a good time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just turned 47. I seem to attached the youngun's ... Former D is 34!!! ;)

      But yeah, we will have to see what develops - I am in sore need of some FUN!!!

      Delete