Saturday, September 28, 2013

CURSE YOU EVIL STEPMOTHER!!!!

It doesn't look like Cinderellie gets to go to the ball after all :'(

It's my own fault really. I left it too late. There are forms to fill out & interviews to be done (via email/phone) and no time! I did fill out the form though, but I have not heard back yet. The chances of being allowed to go are looking pretty slim. 

Oh well .. at least I will be ready for the next one (in about 2 weeks I think .. maybe sooner). 

Lookie, lookie I even had my "glass slippers" ready! 

*giggles* at least I am ready ... so WHERE ARE YOU FAIRY GODMOTHER???? 

*pout*

2 comments:

  1. oh no! okay, you have to go out though. any place you can? the slippers are way too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, sad!
    It'll be fun next time!

    ReplyDelete