Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Alright ENOUGH of all this Angst Shit Already!!!

I am sooooo OVER it (well I AM working on it at any rate!). It's time to put this fucking puppy to bed once & for all.

I have been doing alot of thinking about what's next. And I have figured a few things out!

- I am done putting myself out there. I may well be submissive BUT I am far too much of an emotional creature to keep leaving myself vulnerable.

hmmmm, I guess I no longer say (with pride) "I am NOT afraid of being hurt because if you don't open yourself up to the possibility of being hurt then you are closing yourself off to the potential of something really great" ... Well no more. I wouldn't say I am now afraid of being hurt exactly ... I just can't handle it anymore. It's too much.

- That being said .. there is still a big ol' world of kink out there & I am going to explore it (just stay the fuck out of my head people - just say NO to mind fuckery!!!). But no .. I will not be a sub ... a "kinkster",  a "bottom", "a masochist", a "brat" sure I can do that .. but no more sub! Just some good old fashion fucking fun!!!!

- So I am going to endeavour to become one with my local community, get out there ... meet some peeps, maybe score a little action here or there. It's time to put the stupid little subbie kittie to bed & bring out the bad ass cougar out!  .. don' t fuck with me! RAWRRRRR! - heh .. in theory anyway.  



I am forever a "work in progress"

Oh ...

And one final note AND I promise to NEVER mention it again. This is for the Batman (it's been bugging the hell out of me):

You said a couple of time I may or may not have ruined Star Wars for you ... WELL I hope I have (and Batman too)..

Never again will you be able to look at either of them without thinking of me, and not "with a smile" but with regret. Regret for not having the courage to take the chance with me, even though you know it would a been the best thing to ever happen to either of us! FUCKING EPIC!

Oh well ... I hope you have a nice "safe" life (enjoy your history) .....................
(you said I was an awesome sub, but apparently not good enough for you) :'(


..... ONWARD HO!

1 comment:

  1. No comment. Just standing back as to not get in your way.....

    ReplyDelete