Tuesday, October 22, 2013

OH WHAT A NIGHT!

Where were we? Ah yes ....

I am spread out ... knees apart, ass in the air, forehead kissing the floor. I can hear him ... standing there, just off to the side of me & slightly back. I cannot see him but his breathing is all I can focus on. I am acutely aware of his presence.

What is he doing????

He stands there for what seems like forever ... not touching, not speaking, just standing.

What is he thinking about???

Maybe he doesn't like what he sees or he can't decide what to do?

We are suppose to be having a chat!

Right?

I swear I am so full of nervous energy & excitement I can barely contain myself. I know it is visible .. the trembling, I swear I am shaking like a leaf. Is he going to spank me? Is it going to be rough???

DO SOMETHING MAN!!!!!

And then he touches me, the softest of caresses up my spine! A touch that was so hot, it was like the leather corset had melted away.

I am surprised I didn't melt into the floor, knees buckling. But I didn't .. I left a tremor go up my entire body though. He moves now .. he is standing in front of me.

I get my first look at him ... his socks & he is wearing jeans (I didn't expect that as he was just finished working). He bends down, he has something in his hands. Oh he had grabbed a scarf, which I had draped across the back of the couch.

He uses the scarf as a blindfold. (I had forgotten, I had straightened my hair & put it in a high pony tail because I HATE eating my own hair when I am trying to "eat" other things). It made it easier for him to tie the blindfold on anyway. Once he made sure that it was secure & I couldn't see, he pulled me up by my pony tail so I was in a kneeling position. He then grabbed my collar and put it around my neck (I had that collar from my "goth" days). My face was literally in his crotch as he leaned forward to fasten the collar (I wanted him in my mouth but he was still fully clothed!). And then he took another scarf (I think I had 4) and tied my hands behind my back!

Ok, so blindfold & collared & bound .. let the games begin!

He grabbed the O ring of the collar & jerked me up into a standing position. And he stood nose to nose for a minute ... lips scarcely touching mine .. not kissing, just there.

*shivers*

Then he moved. He stood beside me, well more into me, off my left shoulder, surrounding me with his presence. I can feel every inch of him too. His hard on against my hip, his legs on either side of my leg. The softness of his sweater all along my torso. His hot breath in my ear & on my neck, one point on my cheek. His hands roaming,

And I am thinking (just for a second) "Ooo he is exactly my height - 5'2" - shorter than he said at 5'8'.

But now, his hands are roaming. I am very happy to announce that my once too tight corset, was now too big, which gave him free access to expose my tits ... after he had pulled the spanky pants down to my knees. I was shaking by this point .. no definitely not because of nerves.

He moved in front of me again, after playing with my nipples, making them hard as rock..

He is right in my face! Oooo so close ... lips almost touching!

FUCK! KISS ME ALREADY!!!!

But he didn't, as he teased my lips, his hands made real quick work with the tongs on the corset & soon it was tossed aside & I was completely exposed for Him.

Now he started playing with my tits in earnest! Pulling, & pinching my nipples, biting and soft kisses. I have never been one who got much enjoyment out of "fondling" but holy smokes ... it was a good thing he was there to hold me up because my legs had already turned to jelly!

And then came the clothes pins. Of course I had never had this before (I was a BDSM virgin after all). I shuddered & I was a little nervous. The first one, He clipped on .. no problem whatsoever. But the second one.... I don't know which was more stubborn .. my left nipple or the clothespin that kept coming apart. He actually chuckled at one point while I struggled not to laugh out loud (I somehow think that would NOT have been well received). The clothespins didn't last too long, I think he got bored with that rather quickly.

He maneuvered me around my furniture and had me kneeling on the couch with my bound wrists hanging over the back of the couch. Then he stuffed my spanky pants in my mouth!!! o.O

I cannot really remember if he spanked me then. He didn't really spank me alot, that night ....

But he fucked me! He took me from behind, with me draped over the back of the couch ... spanky's still stuffed in my mouth. And then he turned me around, pinned my arms behind my back & finished what he started.

Missionary position? Hardly .. well sorta, but with my ankles pinned behind my head. And he fucked hard! Slamming into me for all it's worth, only stopping once to untie my hands (apparently he noticed that I was in alot of discomfort?!?! - who knew!!). And he came & collapsed. I loved the feel of the weight of him, pressing me down into the couch.

We cuddled for a few minutes. And he kissed me then. *swoons*

I figured we would have some good downtime .. maybe start that "chat" we were suppose to be having???

Wrong!

Our cuddle lasted approximately 5 minutes & then he rolled off of me, & grabbed my hands & put them to his cock.

OMG .. he was hard already! (still?) O.O

He sat me up & then sat down beside me. I was allowed to explore then. Fuck he had the softest hair & longish .. we sweeping bangs. So different from his picture! I wanted to see!!!!! To look into his eyes. But oh he felt so good. There is something to be said for letting your hands, your body, to see for you!

After letting me explore to my little hearts content. He slid me down to the floor so that I was kneeling in front of him & guided my mouth to him. He was quite keen on testing my gag reflexes so he controlled me.

All through out our chats prior to this he was quite happy to try to fuck with my mind about me rimming him. I don't think he quite believed me when I told him that I LOVED rimming :D ... he believed me after that. It wasn't long before I had him moaning & squirming. He pulled me up & I rode his cock,  teasing him, grinding into him & making him cum again!!! I made him shudder!!!! O.o  There is something powerful in making a guy shudder!

He gathered me close for another touchy feely, kissy face cuddle. Again, it did NOT last long before he was ready for more!

MORE?!?!

I had no idea what time it was or how long we had been "at it for" .. time had seem to stand still.

He got off the couch & left me laying there on my back. I couldn't believe that he was ready for more .. already! But he was. He was like my little energizer bunny! He stood beside me & guided my hands to his cock. (he was already hard too!) and I played with him a little bit & he played with me. And then he moved between my legs, threw them over my shoulders & fucked me harder still ... for the third time! And he came AGAIN!!!

Honestly ... I have never seen the likes!!!

But he was not done with me yet. He got out a pin or something & started tracing around my tits and down my stomach .. he even wrote a dirty word across my belly! And then he knelt back up bent me in half & then lowered my ass so it was resting against his stomach. He tortured me for what seems like forever ... finger fucking me hard & fast! I believe I screamed at one point! And by the time he was done with me, the only part of me still on the couch was from the hips down and that's only because he was holding them. He finally relented, helped me back up onto to the couch, holding me & letting me catch my breath.

We stood up and he lead me back to my "pillow" that was still on the floor from where I greeted him. He put me back down into the presenting position that I was in when he first got there. And then he left me alone. Slowly he got dressed, stopping often, to smack my ass, or pat my hair (my poor pony tail was a mess!), caress my back, pinch a nipple .. well you get the idea. And when he was done, he had finally remembered to do what he had threatened so often .. he moved in front of me so I may kiss his now covered feet (socks).

And then he grabbed his coat, put on his boots ...

and then ...

HE LEFT ME ................................................



7 comments:

  1. holy fuck! wow! speechless! very hot! (I didn't like the leaving part though. Although I read somewhere a good Dom should always leave His submissive wanting more)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very HAWT, maybe not alot of BDSM so to speak but considering he had said "I may or may not fuck you" - I think he did alright ;)
      And don't worry, we chuckled about his "naughtiness" over leaving when we talked online later that night.

      Delete
  2. Um, wow!!! What a night is right!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very hot - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a night it was. Very naughty.

    ReplyDelete