Thursday, October 10, 2013

Life Marches Ever Forward

I have not gone completely gloom & doom psycho bitch (just mostly)

I continue to troop with my Star Wars gang & getting busier every week. I continue to socialize with my friends. I do laugh & try to have fun once in awhile.

I am meeting lots if new people .. Both IRL & online (tumblr - who knew?!?!?!?)
I swear I meet a new Dom most everyday. I am pretty ambivalent about them though ... Mostly. my submissive kittie is still hiding under the bed - still licking her wounds.

One of the Doms I have met on Tumblr is from here. He is safe ... in an open marriage to a Domme, has a LDR with a sub, and is always looking for people to play with. Hmmmm.

Again, I AM trying to move forward ... Get on with life. I am going to go for coffee with this new potential play partner - Safe D, after work tomorrow. Oh yeah - I forgot to mention ... We work in the same building!!! He is 6 floors below me!!! O.o

(What are the odds?!?!? ... Meet on Tumblr, only to find out you are from the same city ... Only to find out that you work in the same building!!)

Anyway, I have no expectations ... I don't want anything BUT if there is fun to be had ... I might consider it. It would be awesome though to have somebody to play with ... Especially at work! First thing I would do ... Excise that fucking ghost that has taken up permanent residence in my office bathroom!!!!!

But whatever ... moving on .... RIGHT?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. so glad to read you are moving forward and positively too. good luck with coffee. can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been moving forward although, I know it hasn't looked like it .. I have had no fucking choice but to move forward. Life doesn't stop.

    But positively??? Hmmm, that remains to be seen. SafeD ... is a safe bet ... he may flog me or fuck me (preferably both) or not, I don't really care.

    He does not want another sub .. and I don't want a Dom, but he is nice & is quite big into the local community .. I need friends there .. so either way .. it's a good (safe) bet. Besides it's just coffee *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!!
    What a small world! Anxious to hear more about this!

    ReplyDelete