Thursday, October 24, 2013

Epilogue

He FUCKING LEFT ME?!?!?!

I couldn't believe he left me. There I was naked, ass in the air, collared & blindfolded, on my living room floor & he just walked out!

I knelt there motionless for about 5 minutes after he had gone, still kind of shocked. But then I started to giggle and I thought .. how appropriate! I don't know why I thought that but I did.

Ooo I was starting to get cold! I need to move now!!! I literally had to crawl back over to the couch (yes I finally took the blindfold off before I moved), I climbed up onto the couch, wrapped myself in a blanket & just collected myself.

What time is it???? I looked, hmmm, not quite 930pm. Wow, all that all in 3 hours! OMG!

OMG! I am parched!!! I needed water in the worst possible way, but I was not too sure that my legs would support me. Hmmm, I very gingerly got up & slowly made my way into the kitchen where I inhaled at least a liter of water in one gulp. Then I threw on my sweats & t shirt that I had the foresight to leave down in the bathroom downstairs & then I went outside for a smoke.

My mind was racing .. going over everything that had happened. It was intense & erotic & way more sensual then I had ever imagined it would be. I was not even bothered that he left me the way he did. I know why he did it ... I still couldn't believe that he did it but the man loved his mind fuckery!

I slowly & gingerly made my way upstairs to my bathroom, where I striped & washed up. There were some nice bruises already forming on my boobs & lots of scratches from the pin or whatever it was that he chose to mark me with (I don't think it was one of the warbuton wheelie thingys though). The dirty word he wrote across my belly was already faded, I couldn't even see it (much to his disappointment).

Then I crawled into bed to wait for him to come online. I didn't have long to wait but I was almost asleep (passed out) when he did.

"Wasn't that very naughty of me? I just wanted to make sure that you are not mad at me"

*giggles*

.....

That whole first time we were together, I was blindfolded & neither one of us spoke a word. He said I did scream at one point & I do remember him give a little chuckle over the clothespin. He also made a very audible "OH" when I grabbed his cock with one hand & rubbed the head of it with the palm of the other! ;)

Other than that, it was a night of pure sensation. And oh what a night it was!!!!! *dreamy sighs*

Yeah,  considering he had said we were going to chat & "I may or may not fuck you" ... I think it went rather well!  *giggles*

-------

It would take me, 2 more "play sessions" to earn the right to hear his voice & to see his face. (and another 3 weeks all together)

The first involved me submitting to him spanking me until HE was satisfied. This scared me a little bit because we never really did alot of that in the first go around. But we did it. And his first words to me .... "fuck, you can take alot, precious!" .. I was very proud.

And to earn the right to see his face (he was very reluctant to give up the blindfold), I had to worship his body. I made a suggestion about that, but apparently I was "topping from the bottom", which did not go over very well at all. I got yelled at over it, which in turn, pissed me off & made me not do something he had commanded me to do & I did not speak to him for 3 days. After the 3 days, I apologized for my brattiness & told him of my sin. Well, I guess the thought of punishment was a great thing because he literally got in his car at 3am & drove to my house .. on a Monday morning (I didn't have to work that day but he did & I would be trooping my Star Wars stuff all day anyway). The punishment was swift & hard & I felt horrible for it, but in the end I finally got rid of the blindfold. I love love LOVE people's eyes and it was very hard for me not being able to see him this whole time! And he had smokin' HAWT eyes. The type of eyes you get lost in when staring into them. *drools*

--------

We were together all of 6 times in 3 months. Each of them different but glorious in their own rights. I could detail each on of them as they are blazed into my mind, but I won't.

But they did include a very interesting car ride that included my pants pulled down around my ankles!

And a surprise, inpromptu visit on a Sunday evening. "I honestly didn't come here for this!!! I just really wanted to see you", he said as he put his pants back on!!! *giggles*

Unfortunately we did not get to spend alot of time together, he was always so busy ... work, his kids, then his mom fell & broke her knee. I would have liked more from him ... I was very eager to experience new things. Him too ... "Precious, if I could .. I would take it ALL!!!!!"   OH MY! *blush*

One thing he did do "for me" .. I was very nervous because I had to do a photo shoot for a magazine. It was happening right after work, at my office. I hate getting my picture taken & this was such a big deal because it was for an article in a magazine! ... Anyway, he instructed me to go into the bathroom at work, at noon, & remove my panties & I was not allowed to wear them again until after I got home!!! Now every time my mother shows people the magazine article & picture I blush .. people just think I being modest but I know that underneath my Star Wars Sith robes I am nekid!!!!!!


We had a bad habit of never "talking" when we were together. He didn't like to talk about "important" stuff online but would rather do it in person, the only trouble with that was his Domliness would take over as soon as he walked into the house & all thoughts of "talk" seem to be left at the front door! .. not that I ever complained!!!

-------

But like I said I wont go into the six times we were together (I just babble on & on  though apparently ...
I will probably post about the last time we were together because it was as memorable as the first time .. just for very different reasons.

-----

And this was my introduction into this lifestyle. He may not have had a ton of experience (and I had NONE), but I don't think I could have wished for anything more .......... I will always cherish him & our time together.

4 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing...I hope writing it out will help you...that inner demon needs to go bye bye...you unequivocally gave yourself to a man in a way you never have...I think you should start focusing on that too help squash that inner demon..that was a hot roller coaster ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My inner demon resides very very deep inside me. I normally can keep it dormant but whenever there is any kind of distress in my life it will awaken & that's when the fight begins. Other than that as long as I don't have to look at ME then I can forget .... it's as simple as that. Or as complicated as that .. not sure which *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, you two definitely had chemistry. Wow!!!!
    3 AM punishment? Yikes!!
    Silent "play times." Wow!

    Thanks for sharing this.
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ... for a couple of people who were "inexperienced" we did alright! ;)

      Delete