Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm a Geek Girl Now (and yes a walking contradiction!)



This was the last day of a 4 day con .. FanExpo in Toronto. I had just finished 3 hours straight in our photobooth & I was POOPED! I asked the Brat to take a photo of me in front of the droids (all remote controled & handmade by some of our members .. just sayin')... Anyway, I didn't know "Wandering Dana" was there from the Geek Girls website. This pic showed up on my wall the other day.

I am posting it to prove that yes I do smile and I don't really hate this pic. I get "into character" when doing my Star Wars thing. Yes the inner demon is ALWAYS with me but usually I can squash it.

How weird is that though? I absolutely HATE HATE HATE, getting my picture taken but have had literally posed for thousands of them in the past 2 years. I KNOW .. I don't really "get" me either.

To be fair to my inner demon though .. I don't actually see 99.9% of the photos taken ... but they do creep onto my facebook wall more & more.

Anyway ... to those who said I should smile .... there ya go!

Happy Hump Day!!!! (We are getting our first snow fall of the season right now!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO!)

4 comments:

  1. love...love....love this photo...you are beautiful! you look fabulous! you should request a copy and use as your Christmas card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful .. hardly ..but I thank you all the same!!! *blushes* I love me some Star Wars ... I know ... nobody knew that about me!

    As for Christmas card ... ummm ....

    Thanks HS .. you did bring a smile to my face!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!!!! Sounds like an awesome time at the expo, even if it was tiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are always tiring but oh so much fun! Next one ... December! (and new & improved ewok too!!)

      Delete