Friday, October 25, 2013

Geez ... do I have to spell it out????

I got an email from the CSM today .. first time I have heard from him since the beginning of the summer.

We caught up & I filled him in on my roller coaster of a summer & it's aftermath.

And he just kept pushing .... you need a tune up (hint hint)

- No I don't want one

Yes you do

- No I really really don't

Yes you do ...

- Really?!?!?!

Oh now I have offended you. *pouty face*

- No you didn't offend me ... you are just not listening.

I am a changed woman. I am in no hurry to get my heart ripped out & thrown back at me again, anytime soon!

The walls have been re-erected, I am angry & I am bitter. *shrug*

I am moving forward slowly & steadily. I don't cry every day anymore & I am talking to people ... ever moving forward but ...

... Until such time as I am ready to face this part of my life again (besides hanging out on tumblr - nice & safe there & I can be in control) - I am making friends & having fun .. nice, no stress, no bullshit, just fun.

I can offer you friendship until such time as it feels right FOR ME ... take it or leave it.

---
Sorry bloggers, I just had to vent!!!!!

Never TELL ME how I am really feeling because you will be WRONG!

fuck I'm fun! ;)

- end of rant

2 comments:

  1. you rock! glad you stood up for yourself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just soooo annoying when people presume to know you and tell you what you are "actually" feeling ... all under the ruse of being a friend when in reality they just want to get into your pants! *grrrrr*

      Delete