Thursday, February 6, 2014

TYPICAL!!!

So the annual "Sexapalooza" adult "con" is happening here this weekend. I got invited & I AM actually going!!  

WHOO HOO!!!

I get to go explore what the local scene as to offer & meet some people!!! Of course SafeD & his wife will be there.  There is even a dungeon with live demos..

WOOT!

There is one slight problem ....

I am going with My Brat - the most straight laced, gay guy I have ever known & a vanilla friend of ours.

*sighs*

Of course neither of them know who "geekie kittie" is or this secret life she is trying to live.

I would not be too worried if our friend found out about me but my Brat, can never know - he has this image of me that I cannot jeopardize.

And unfortunately, although the "con" runs all weekend ... Tomorrow night is the only free time I have all weekend.

Oh well ... It should prove yo be "interesting"

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so curious how you will manage a kink event with a vanilla friend! You will have to let me know how it goes :) ava x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ... Me too.

      We will know "people" there too. Another gay friend will be there ... He knows about me (I "came out" to him at the Mr Leathet contest) but he knows to keep my secret. And a "Dom" that does leather work for our Star Wars costumes.

      It will be interesting. But it IS a public event so I can "hide" behind that at least. (I hope)

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait to hear all about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it should be interesting. My Brat likes to go to "sex shops" with me .. as long as they are "classy". There are 3 different ones near where I work & he will only go into one of them. He won't even go near the one that caters to the gay community because it "scares" him too much.
      But he is excited about tomorrow nights adventure. I keep saying I am going to buy him the "christmas tree" butt plug (as if!!!) .. maybe I can get a deal on one tomorrow!!!! o.O

      Delete