Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Quick Recap & then off to Adventure 2 of the weekend!

So we went, we saw & we "conquered"???

Sexapalooza was "interesting". My poor Brat was ACTUALLY nervous about going in. It was as I suspected it would be ... lots of "booths" from various sex shops from the surrounding areas.

They had a main stage of course. A photographer friend of ours (she has worked our SW photo booth for use before) ... had her booth right in front of the stage! Lucky her! ;)

The first act were Drag Kings. I know one of them, "he" works at my favourite sex shop. But of course he wasn't there. They were pretty pathetic though. I THINK they were trying to be a "boy band" but their lip syncing & dancing were way were then your average boy band. But I think they are relatively new so hopefully with time.

Unfortunately SafeD was not there. Instead of going to work yesterday he went to the urgent care clinic & it turns out he has a very serious strep infection ... not fun.

And I got to "exact" my revenge on Ice. He is a local "dom" (yes I use that term lightly) and also a vampire & a satanist. Fun guy. But he is also a leather worker .. we have used him with our costuming before. About 11 months ago, I commissioned him to make me a new leather corset .. put a deposit down $250 ... had a couple of meetings & a fitting. And by June he said ... it's almost done .. "I will let you know" ... Well now, come September with no word from him .. I started trying to contact him ... he did not answer my calls, emails, or messages via Facebook. But December I had pretty much written him off & kissed my $250 deposit goodbye. (I have to admit ... his personality does intimidate me & weighing my options .. it was just easy to walk away ... but he would not be getting any more of our SW business either though as his reputation would be shattered)

When we made eye contact last night (he actually had a booth!) .. he looked shocked to see me & I literally turned up my nose & kept on walking. But My Brat stopped a few booths away from Ice's. I kept my back to him but apparently he kept staring over at us. And finally he comes over & has the utter gall to say to me .....

"so can you come in next week?"
Are you fucking kidding me? I told him no & he was shocked .. No? No, I repeated, I would like my money back. Oh ... ok, well contact me next week & we will make "arrangements. Yeah right. I won't hold my breath. But at least the look on his face was worth it! Fucktard.

Other than that "mini-drama" it was fun. I just about died when My Brat almost bought a big pink suction cup dildo!!! Hmmmm, maybe he is not the only "innocent" one in our relationship .. just the thought O.O

The only really hard time I had was our visit to the dungeon. There was a girl, strapped to the St Andrews Cross .. getting flogged. I wanted to be that girl so badly! I was literally rooted to the spot ... transfixed on the scene ... they literally had to drag me away *sighs*

But now it's time to get ready for today's adventure!


Our Star Wars crew are going skating on the Canal! .. no costumes .. just for fun! Unfortunately for me, my fibro will not allow me to partake (it would just hurt far too much)  .. I was an avid ice skater growing up like the good Canadian girl that I am .. I miss it. But I will be there as "official" photographer!! I would LOVE to have the ewok out there on ice but there will be far too many people, as it's actually a nice day today & perfect conditions for our first day of "Winterlude" our annual winter festival.


5 comments:

  1. The sexapalooza sounds great. I so want to go to one. So proud of you. Re) ice. Fuctard is right.

    Sorry you didn't get to ice skate. Ewok would have been cool, but probably been attacked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sexapalooza was fun. Of course there were lots of booths selling their wares. Of course the dungeon was always packed with "spectators" too so it was really hard to see some things. I literally could have sat on the floor & watched all night.

      I did well to manage to walk the distance .. my poor glutes were burning after that walk!
      Yeah .. ewok certainly wouldn't have gotten very far "can I have a picture" over & over & over again. My friend did wear his Tuskan Raider head for a bit ... Look through a paper towel roll .. that's what his vision is like. But nobody really bothered him. It was a fun weekend! So needed that!!!!!

      Delete
  2. hey, glad you're still managing to have fun though!

    you know, I think you're right, I'm not sure Brat is as innocent as you think! I'm also not sure it would be as terrible as you think if he was more aware of your preferences, either xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have such a weird relationship my "homesexual life mate" & I. We can go to a sex show (he was thrilled to have to sit thru 5 mins of a educational video of "how to orally please a woman" *giggles*), and (non-scary) sex shops .. but nope we don't talk about stuff like that! And it's weird .. he is actually very possessive of me & does get jealous. I called another stormtrooper "Stormy" (what I call my Brat) & OMG you would think I just killed his cat! He knew I was "seeing" FormerD last year but ever time I mentioned his name .. Brat would change the subject. Of course, all bets are off if the Brat is seeing somebody .. ol' kittie here gets regulated to the backseat, you know? But he is just a baby still so we humour him! ;) Maybe one day I will tell him about it that is if I EVER have a kinky life again!!!!! ;)

      Delete
  3. Fucktard... lmao! Haven't heard that in awhile

    Sounds like it fits though

    ReplyDelete