Sunday, July 21, 2013

broken

No not like that!!!! My fibromyalgia is just kicking my ass this weekend!!! O.o  (the title got your attention though didn't it!) ;)

There has been SOOOO much that has happened since my last post! It's hard to know where to start.

And now I have apparently been tasked to BLOG!!! o.O   (yes of course that tickles me pink!!)

So apparently 4500+ texts in 10 days IS a good thing!

After spending last weekend at my cottage with friends, it was FINALLY time to meet with my "texting buddy" and I am happy to announce that the 4500+ texts lived up to their promise in real life.

We met last Sunday night for that all important "first meeting" .. we grabbed coffee (yes of course it was Timmies - Tim Horton's best coffee in the world!) and heading down to the canal. It was a very nice place to be able to sit & talk (& cuddle & kiss!!!) ... very private with the exception of a ninja duck!

This past week, we have spent as much time together as we can. Our work schedules are literally opposite of each others. I am a Monday to  Friday, 7am-3pm kinda girl .. he is Thursday to Sunday 12 hour midnight shifts kinda guy. It will take a lot of adjustments for both of us to be able to spend time together .. both vanilla & playtime.

I am enjoying our 0630am morning coffee dates! ;)

So, in a nut shell, in the past week ... I have gained a boyfriend & a Dom!!

And life is GOOD!

(((HUGS)))
lost kittie
=^.^=

PS .. There you go Sir ... task completed BEFORE you woke up .. as promised! xoxoxoxo

13 comments:

  1. woohoo

    good for you and im glad it all went well....


    now details please lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tori .. that will be another post! (I am finding it very hard to write it all down!!)

      I am thinking my next post will be my "exploding" ever expanding tickle chest! o.O

      Delete
    2. Tori - I was thinking the same thing. LOL.

      Delete
  2. delurking expressly to *happy dance* !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for delurking mamacrow & I am doing my special *ewok happy dance* with you!!!

      (((((hugs)))))

      Delete
  3. I knew you could come up with something!! I am very happy also :):) - PWP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we aim to please Sir!

      xoxoxoxo

      Delete
    2. So glad He made this a ask for you. I'm sure you won't disappoint :)

      Oh, yeah....
      LH - so happy for you. This is a new and exciting road for you. I'm excited to hear all about it!
      PWP, I got my eyes on you, (lol). Make our girl happy!!!

      Delete
    3. Thanks LMSS .. I have missed you!!!

      xoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Very happy that your eventful week went so well!! The adventure is just beginning

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Have fun with your new adventure. :) saturn

    ReplyDelete