Friday, July 12, 2013

Lost Kittie ... FOUND???

Well it has been a whirlwind week for me! Truly amazing.

Update from Freaky Friday ....

Poor CSM has been shelved. I like him alot but he is unavailable ... he is fun & we have become fast friends.  It must be because we are both military - the bond. :)  But he is a little sad.

I feel really bad about Mr D. He was wonderful .. I really did like him. He doesn't really understand why I had to say goodbye and is trying to blame himself. I am trying to be completely honest though .. and I certainly didn't mean to lead him on. Things just happened soooo suddenly!!!

Some things just happen ... so unexpected, so sudden, so amazing.

I mentioned in freaky Friday post that I was mad texting with a male "Sub" .. well I was wrong, he is a Dom, that is curious about his submissive side. He is the wrench in the cog (I think that's how I put it) ...

Well, the text started on Friday (well late Thursday night really .. has NOT stopped .. seriously. I think the text count is at 4000 now. O.O .. in 7 days!!!! I have never talked to ANYBODY so much in all my life.

We talk about everything .. we talk about nothing. We keep finding more & more in common. We connect on sooooo many different levels. It's scary!!! O.O

I am babbling but it's sooo hard to put into words.

I know I know .. it seems almost too good to be true.

I am at the cottage right now ..  hosting a birthday bash this weekend (mine & my wonder "twin" Obi Wam) .. PwP & I are going to go for coffee for the first time on Sunday night when I get home!

I am both excited & scared! .....

Cya all on the flip side! Have a GREAT weekend & wish me luck!!! :D

12 comments:

  1. People come, people go, this one wants to stay
    Your journey in the D/s has been short but I know it's where you want to play
    When you meet that one, you know it from the start, from the first greetings
    I can't wait to show you my world and it all starts on Sunday with our first actual meeting :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Anon ...

    You just ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

    Sunday cannot come soon enough!!!

    xoxoxoxoxo

    "THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited for you too!!!

    When it's right, it's right. Sometimes there just aren't words. I hope up have a fabulous weekend - and an even better end to the weekend. :)

    Hugs

    Hope you have the best birthday ever, LH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS LMSS!! It's a wonderful b-day with good friends & fantastic weather. Only one thing missing but I will see him tomorrow night!

      xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday "Found" Kittie!! Happy and excited for you!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKIES K

      It's an AWESOME day ... For both of us!!!!!

      :D

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you've been getting into all sorts of trouble, the fun kind!!!

    Hope you have fun on the date. :)

    Happy Birthday, LK. Sounds like you'll have a very good opportunity to celebrate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll!! It's been a wonderful weekend!!!

      Delete
  6. Are you going to fill them in or do I have too ? Ok people , no she did not end up meeting a sadistic lunatic!! I am happy to say, she has been very busy and trying to recover from the long non-stop hectic week she has had since getting home from the cottage :):)... Kittie will be writing very soon, I have tasked her to do so!!! -Sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. *giggles*

    I do believe Sir, is wanting me to make another post!!! It's on it's way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO - to the last two posts. As I was scrolling through the comments - and looking at the dates - I was like "WELLLL???? What happened?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know .. I know .. I have been kept ... "busy" ;) ;) ;)

      Delete