Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Three Foot Tall

I am not one to normally post music videos (hells I am not one to normally rant about other people *coughs*) but this video has me two fold .. I don't even like "rap"

It has a  really good message .. one that I am sure we can all relate to on one level or another. AND the mini-me in this video ... is a very good friend's son!!!! We are soooooooo proud of him! xoxoxoxo

http://youtu.be/-BV_b9zTUvs

(I hope the linkie works .. that was difficult to figure it out)

4 comments:

  1. I love the video and message. The child was fabulous. I can see why you are proud.

    Thanks for telling me about the follow button. I found and added it. I got no response off that one email, so a, He is too tired to even think of a response or b, i'm in trouble, which i'll know the next time we meet. Haha.

    ReplyDelete