Saturday, July 6, 2013

Freaky Friday

Apparently it's raining Doms in my world right now. WTF! How does this even happen? I like meeting people too much I guess.

So yesterday, I talked with CSM ... like I always do. He is not very happy that he only had a "taste" before being "replaced". I feel bad for that because he is a great guy & I will always be grateful for his err .. helping hand when I really needed it. But he is not free & he cannot give me what I really need. We both knew this but we are friends & you can never have too many friends.

And then there is Mr D .. the new Dom. I was texting with him off and on ... all day yesterday as well. To say we hit if off immediately is an understatement (I know I do still have to write about our first date - and now the second as well). There is great potential there for something long term & lasting. Something that i have been looking for.

But now there is a wrench in the cog. A couple of weeks ago I got a message on CollarMe from a male sub. Really nice guy ... he kinda helped me tweak my profile a bit. And we chatted a little. I hadn't talked to him since but decided to check in with him on Thursday night to find out how his "hunt" goes. We have now started to text to each other ...

And we have been texting almost constantly since. I think we went for a record 17 hour conversation yesterday!!! I even passed out on  him for 4 hours but as soon as I woke up we resumed the conversation .. then I went to bed & we resumed the conversation this morning (he was working a 12 hour shift ... just done now)... we are chatting now as he is on his way home. Then hopefully he will go to bed!

We talked about everything & nothing. From politics to Star Wars, to what we want, & who we are. He is exploring his submissive side but has been a Dom for years.

The words just tumble out effortlessly and time has had no meaning. And it has been wonderful.

.. and has left me confused. Not in a bad way but confused all the same.

So little Lost Kittie who started this blog feeling so lost & alone in this lifestyle when her former Dom left her ... now is .. not lost .. but well, ... life certainly is always interesting isn' it? :D

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your dates. I appriciate the support you have shown me on my blog. As for Star Wars here is how I rank them from my most to least favorite: V, IV, III, VI, II, I. Sometimes I flop III and VI depending on my mood, but Ewoks really bother me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find your blog fascinating TB .. maybe cuz of your history as a Top - but I gotta say your Goddess scares the pants off me *giggles*

      I sent a link to your blog to my subbie friend .. I think you will help give him some clarity .. hope you don't mind.

      And TB .. if you ever want to talk SW .. please feel free to email me .. lostkittie13@gmail.com. I AM a starwarsfangirl .. BIG TIME (and sorry to tell you but I am an ewok!) and I love talking star wars .. it is a way of life for me (ever heard of the 501st legion?) ... just sayin'

      Delete
  2. Life is always interesting, especially when you are open to new things. :)

    I'm glad you're finding good people to connect with. That's always the first and hardest step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens when you least expect it.

    Glad you're connecting with good people. *sigh in relief*

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good people sure ... But too many!! O.o

    ReplyDelete