Thursday, June 27, 2013

It was ....... different

I are all hurty today! *giggles*

My play date went well. I didn't really know what to expect but it was NOT what I expected? Make sense? No? That's how I feel. ;)

He came & brought me a Timmies (bonus points) ... for NonCanadians ... Timmies is slang .. for our favourite coffee .. Tim Hortons Coffee .... beats Starbucks hands down (but it's more like Dunkin Donuts).

Anyway, BONUS POINTS for the Timmies!!!!

I half expected (from the mind fuckery the night before) to be grabbed by the hair & dragged up to the bedroom but what I got was lots of hugs & kisses. lots & lots. When we did make it to the bedroom (the ONLY clean room in my house btw) ... more of the same with fondling and undressing of the sub type girlie.

Then I was OTK and let the spanking commence. I have never been taken OTK before .. it really is quite intimate isn't it? *blush*  It didn't take too long for my butt to get hot. The CSM definitely knows what he is doing. He took frequent breaks to make sure I was doing okay & if I wanted more. At one point I did say NO but was informed "Well I want more" ... alrighty then. It was starting to HURT! O.o

But then he got up & left me lying across the bed. He got the paddle & the flogger! I was informed that the flogger, that I made myself, was not the strongest but I like the feel of it. The paddle, on the other hand STINGS almost immediately! It was a very intense "session" .. the solid force of the flogger hitting my back & the back of my neck, was shocking to me. I had a really intense session with the flogger before, with the former Dom but nothing like this. It kinda scared me .. the force he used. Did it hurt? Hells yes, but he did warn me "I AM going to hurt you" ... but it was nothing more than I could handle .. well maybe just a little more.  And just when I thought I was done .. he brought out the vibe .. the small g-spot vibe! o.O  So it's pumping in & out, while he alternates smacking me with hand, flogger & paddle. OH MY!!!!! Did I scream? Why yes, yes I did. *giggles* Did I gush???? .... *BLUSH* * BLUSH*  *BLUSH*

Then he decided I needed a "little break" .. Ya think?! I barely had enough time to catch my breath then it was time to play "forced orgasm"!!! Another vibrator & the WAND! And the CSM is a definate breast man .. or breast sadist! He has very busy hands!  It didn't take long for the kittie to squirm her way off the bed, head first ... of course that just gave him unintentional easy access. And he was quite amused with me .. hanging there ... head resting on the floor like that! *giggles*

After begging for mercy .. we had some cuddle time and we chatted. Apparently he was done with me ... I was like .. "hmmm, that's it?" . He was more concerned about my "tune up" than anything else. He wondered if I wanted more because I needed it or I wanted to please him. I was just concerned because he hadn't had any "gratification" for himself. He told me that he did. It was quite interesting. He said he didn't know if this was the way with all sadists but it is like a release .. like an orgasm, to beat somebody. He doesn't need to come. I learned something! I find it fascinating actually. Anybody have any thoughts on that?

It turns out we were not done though. After awhile of cuddling with my face nestled into his neck .. the hand went back to work .. another round of spanking has begun! Oh boy .. I was still sore from round one. It wasn't long before he picked me up and put me on top of him. This is new. It's very hard to get into any sort of rhythm. Trying to ride somebody while they are constantly spanking both sides of your ass, constantly knocking you off balance. I felt like a bumbling virgin! Not that the CSM seemed to mind ;) . Soon enough he wanted me back OTK .. my whole body had turned to mush by then ... or lead ... it was very hard to move with any sort of grace. But he was definitely ready to push my limits & soon he had me squirming & almost screaming! I think he was trying to make me cry ... but I didn't/couldn't. I know he thinks I need to cry though (we had talked about it before). But he did not stop until he had me screaming my safe word. And then he made me cum again.

All in all it was a positive experience for a "first time" *grins* .. with the exception of me, dodging pinching fingers (my breasts have been completely tenderized!), twisting the wrong way & pulling something in my hip!! It was intense and different. Maybe I am a pain slut?!

The CSM is a good friend .. a friend with benefits. A definite sadist but I don't know... he didn't really feel Domly to me. Bottom line though, he can't give me what I want or what I really need. We both know this.  But we will be friends. And we will probably keep playing when we are able. But he is not the one. I have met a couple of nice Doms on collar me (and even a guy on POF) ... we are talking, but nothing more ... getting to know each other. *shrug* I don't know ... I am in no hurry. I am looking for a definite spark.

The restlessness & aggression that have been with me constantly these past 3 months have been diminished ... I have my CSM to thank for that.



10 comments:

  1. Wow kittie certainly sounds like you had a wanderful time.

    My Master is a sadist and giving me pain (im a masochist) satisfies him on a sexual level, it provides him with gratification, much the same as it does for me...in fact i find it more satisfying than actually having sex.

    Often we will have an intense bondage or s/m session and it doesnt involve any sexual elements, the session itself satisfies us both.

    Im glad to hear your getting your itches scratched lol and having fun with it all.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found/find that very interesting about s/m ... Yet another new discovery!! :D

      And yes Tori ... It was just what the Dr ordered. Things have just been far too stressy in my life and what I needed was FUN FUN FUN!!!!! *giggles*

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad this went so well. Im very glad the restlessness and aggression you've been feeling is good. I guess you've been tuned up, ;)
    Any lasting marks today?
    How's your hip doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup - TUNED UP!! *giggles*

      MARKS? Yes there ARE marks!!' :P

      My hip is still the sorest part of me and again it WAS self inflicted'

      Delete
  4. Glad you got sorted out lol

    The s/m for us is a turn on but never quite enough, n almost always ends with sexual activity

    It sounded like u had lotsa fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really great just to forget for a little while and have some fun . I REALLY needed that.

      I don't think the s/would be enough for me either. I kinda like to have the whole enchilada

      The CSM though, he really was more concerned about me finding some balance & calming the Kaos in my head, more than anything else really ... In a very caring sadistic way! ;)

      Delete
    2. well, the wonderful thing about spankings, is that they are multi-functional. sometimes for pleasure, sometimes for limit-testing, sometimes to re-center, remind us whose we are.

      love it. love that you love it!

      Delete
  5. It sure sounds like you had a good time... :)

    ReplyDelete