Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Tune Up

It's been a rough couple of months. Losing my former Dom, heading down this new path on my own, soooo much restlessness & aggression that some days I can barely contain, the weather keeping me in constant pain from migraines, losing my voice of reason in this crazy new world I find myself in - thanks Charming! And now, sitting waiting for word that an old dear friend as succumbed liver failure at 44 years old.

Finally some good news though. Tomorrow I am going on a coffee date with a new friend, a Dom. We haven't been talking that long but we have laughed alot. We have alot in common .. we are both military (well I am retired) .. he IS the Sgt Major.

So it's time to take the plunge. I am a little nervous but then again, isn't that always the way. Heh, he's even offered to give me a much needed Tune Up ... isn't that sweet! *giggles*

I can't say that it's all hearts aflutter or anything but it sure is fun ... and I really could use some of that right now!!!!


2 comments:

  1. If anyone deserves fun, LH, it you. You have had a rough couple of months and I really hope all goes well for you tomorrow. I'm sure you're nervous, but try to relax and enjoy yourself.
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh LMSS .. I intend to have tons of fun!!!! *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete