Saturday, June 29, 2013

a BIG SHOUT OUT for Sarah from As Clear As Mud!!!!



I got a package in the mail yesterday!!!! It was my "door prize" from Sarah's birthday party!!! What a crazy girl you are LMSS!!!!



These are 2 hand made table runners .. one is Star Wars (you ARE an enabler)!!! The bright and sunny citrus one will be a perfect addition to our table in the sunroom at the cottage and my Star Wars one will be added to my coffee table in my Star Wars living room!!! (I AM such a GEEK!)

And there was a *coughs* added bonus that she SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



(no I didn't open it yet because the instructions say I have to wait!) *pouts*


So SARAH, THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

You are one of the sweetest people I have ever had the honour (yes honour IS spelt that way in Canada) of meeting!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


4 comments:

  1. Oh my hell!! No need to write a post about it!! I was happy to make them for you. And you are most welcome!!

    Btw I'm pretty HONORed to meet you as well. And "spelt" is spelled "spelled." :P

    ((((Hugs to you LH))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making me see the COLOUR red right now!!!!! :P

      Delete
    2. Red isn't even my FAVORITE color!! Lol. :P

      Delete
  2. what is your favourite colour then?

    ReplyDelete